• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone like Hana Kimi? :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxRemnantxX

I love it! I can't stop reading the manga. The other day I was at a book store with my friend and found a book filled with colored pictures from the manga! They were beautiful! And in the back it came with stickers! Haha, it was funny. Someone had taken a Sano (Izumi) sticker because I noticed there was a missing sticker and I couldn't find a Sano. So my friend ended up taking a Hokuto Umeda sticker and surprised me with it later. I was like, "Did you steal this!?" And she said, "Well technically his bishiness belongs to all fangirls. Soooo~I didn't STEAL it. It already belonged to us fangirls." I laughed so hard. *fiddles with sticker in her pocket* Hehe. So does anyone else like Hana Kimi?

PKKzelfar

ummm.i do...but if all the things you know about Hana Kimi are about the stickers well..umm...
nvrmind, i got nothing to say about it anyways
adieu

XxRemnantxX

ummm.i do...but if all the things you know about Hana Kimi are about the stickers well..umm...
nvrmind, i got nothing to say about it anyways
adieu

Uhh. No. I read the manga. I don't just steal stickers. XD

Yeah I've seen pictures and a few YouTube videos of the actual show. I really want to watch it. >w<
Hehe! Nakatsu is hilarious. XD

PKKzelfar

youtube gives really low quality, i suggest watching at crunchyroll
but yes, Nakatsu is the best, shouting out.., "IM NOT A HOMO!"
and about Sano, in the last chapters, he finally gets funny or more lively..right?
its all because of Mizuki

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
I love this manga.
It was the first Shojo manga I've ever read. Up until then I stuck to mainly shonen.
I think I have almost all of the volumes.
But I haven't seen the live action yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back