• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone have a clue as to whats up with 'the chasers' keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kado

I mean, their humongus, theres never been a keyblade that I've seen that size before, any theories as to how they got so big, or why they look so wicked.

Oh, and after they picked up the Kingdom Key, Way To Dawn, etc. Where did those keyblades go? They just seemed to dissapear.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I mean, their humongus, theres never been a keyblade that I've seen that size before, any theories as to how they got so big, or why they look so wicked.

Their size doesn't bother me all that much. What's interesting is that they lack keychains.

Oh, and after they picked up the Kingdom Key, Way To Dawn, etc. Where did those keyblades go? They just seemed to dissapear.

Either removed concepts or symbolism. I choose to believe the latter.

Oh. And for the last time: don't call them chasers. We don't know what that word means in the context of KH, much less if AVT are them, or even if that word will even be used in the end.

Apollo

Silver Member
the way to dawn and the other keyblades in the first part is more than likely concepts.

Kado

Well, Hades, what do you want me to call them? Im only calling them the chasers because that is what everyone knows them by. I wasn't going to type out some really long explanation about who and what they are, but if it would be less insulting to you, I'll use their names from now on.

Ahem, other than that, I think that they are somehow more special than Sora and the rest, maybe their hearts are somehow strong enough to sustain such a keyblade without a keychain, but who knows? And what keyblade do you get from beating Terra?

Apollo

Silver Member
I think there have the true keyblades that is why they don't need keychain on their blades! And who ever made the keychaines also had the first keyblade.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, Hades, what do you want me to call them?

The knights, their names. Anything but that.

Im only calling them the chasers because that is what everyone knows them by. I wasn't going to type out some really longexplanation about who and what they are, but if it would be less insulting to you, ill use their names from now on.

It's not insulting, it's just annoying.

Ahem, other than that, I think that they are somehow more special than Sora and the rest, maybe their hearts are somehow strong enough to sustain such a kayblade without a keychain, but who knows? And what keyblade do you get from beating Terra?

You don't get a keyblade from beating Terra.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
im thinking that the keyblades are symbols reprisenting that they are connected to sora kairi and riku in some way, their names or in some other way.

Kado

And what is this that I hear about everyone saying that The Keyblade wars comes before Sora and everyone else? The Way To Dawn wasn't a keyblade until KH2 when Riku somehow made the Soul Eater into it. So theres no way that it could be before KH2 unless it were an alternate reality. So I dont exactly think its a prequel. Any doubts? Theories on this?

Apollo

Silver Member
The way to dawn was never there! that part was just to show the connection!

Kado

Show the connection? Well....I suppose thats a possiblity, but it still annoys me when they do that.

Apollo

Silver Member
Show the connection? Well....I suppose thats a possiblity, but it still annoys me when they do that.

yes me too! But I guess it is how they want to make it I guess!:lol:

Kado

Hopefully we'll get some hard evidence of the connection at the TGS but thats unlikely, huh?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
So I dont exactly think its a prequel. Any doubts? Theories on this?

Well Nomura said:

Nomura himself said:
Did that scene happen in the future or in the past?
I would at least say it's an episode in the past, but.... Hmm, how should I say this? It's in the past but you can also think it's in the future, something like that.

I believe that the fight between Ven, Aqua, Terra, and UEM and DS happened in the past; but will also have moments that happen in between CoM and KH2.

Also there was a rumor going around that Terra was sleeping in eitherTwilight Town or Radient Gardens. One of those. Anyone remember that?

moos

chaser means a person who decorates of embroids metal in other words someone who creates/decorates a keyblade they just liked big keyblades
p.s this is true check it out in the dictionary

Awards
Sora, Riku, and Mickey's Keyblades were symbolism, who cares about the size, no Keyblade fom Terra, chasers are a unofficial name but they are called knights right now, Keyblade War is a unofficial name for a battle for people with Keyblades and its not known if its in the past or future.

I

The Show Must Go On
Sora, Riku, and Mickey's Keyblades were symbolism, who cares about the size, no Keyblade fom Terra, chasers are a unofficial name but they are called knights right now, Keyblade War is a unofficial name for a battle for people with Keyblades and its not known if its in the past or future.

Lol, no. Chasers and Keyblade War are indeed official names. They are cannon and were shown in the secret video. Official names for what, exactly, is the question.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Lol, no. Chasers and Keyblade War are indeed official names. They are cannon and were shown in the secret video.

Doesn't mean chasers HAS to be used. I think it's very likely that it will, but we don't know yet. By the way, it's"canon".

Official names for what, exactly, is the question.

Yes, it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back