• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else notice the heartless in 358/2 days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IX Demyx

Hi everyone. Demyx here with a simple question. Does anyone notice how the heartless look in 358/2 days? I've noticed on the official website that there have been numerous updates. I checked the limit break section and see Roxas fighting this black wyvern-like heartless.Can anyone tell me what that thing is? Also, In halloween town, I think he fought this soldier heartless with slight alterations like hilight yellow claws instead of blood red. There are many other things but those are what struck me as awkward the most. I'm new at this as you can see, and I'm glad to be apart of the community by the way. Anyway, anyone care to discuss?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
It'll probably be revealed when Days comes out. And the Heartless got bigger, if that's what your asking. There's always new Heartless in every KH game. Including Days.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Fuck the new heartless, it's the old ones I'm concerned about. I'm gonna be pissed if the Guard Armor fight isn't like it was in KH. I love that fight.

A

Azrael

Interesting, it appears we have old variants of the KH1 Heartless we've grown to love along with new ones. This game is turning out nicely.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
They all look like the pallet swaps from the FM versions.

A

Azrael

Whatever they are, I will not be complaining once I get the game.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
And I just noticed under Xaldins limit break pics on the site, that the pink magic one has ALOT of health. Check it out, it had about 8 bars under its current bar

Whatever they are, I will not be complaining once I get the game.

Which will be in 15 days! Yay :)

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
They buff up the Heartless for demonstrations. Also, I wouldn't be surprised it if were a boss. I'm pretty sure most missions have a boss. So, they'll have to come up with some generic shit. I'd come all over myself if we could fight KZ in it.

Silent hero_

Awards
Hm... I wonder if Parasite Cage will make a comeback in Days ? That would be awsome =D And by the way, I love your sig, Saïx ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back