• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any tips for...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebirth Motum

Website
www.Myspace.com
Any tips for fighting Sin?? I got to the part where you are actually ON him, then died cause i forgot to heal...I don't have any of the secret aeons, so don't ask... Also, I got Ifrit to use his overdrive THREE times before he died...should I make sure all 3 of my elemental aeons do that?? Cause i KNOW that Valefor and Bahamut won't really last...well...Bahamut might...I made him learn cura...any other tips besides use aeons, overdrives and HEAL?? Only post tips, no stratedgies please...Thanks in advance

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
I'll assume you're on the last part of Sin.
You're only using the aeons if Sin gets close to his overdrive. Other then that, you use Doublecast Ultima/Flare, Holy, Hastega. You know the usually crap.
By the way, Aeons aren't suppose to 'last'. They release their overdrive and take damage overdrive hits for you.
Do the side quests, cause you're almost at the end of the game.

aerith-angel

Only one tip I can give you: go get the magus sisters. I couldnt beat the game without them. No joke. Go get em, it doesn't take too long.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
the magus sisters aren't a requirement for beating the game. i did it without any of the secret aeons. but i do recommend getting them especially anima he is awesome.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Only one tip I can give you: go get the magus sisters. I couldnt beat the game without them. No joke. Go get em, it doesn't take too long.

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!!!! Magus Sisters FTW, Yo!!!! XD!... You Almost NEED Them To Get Through Sin Smoothly o.0;; ...Go Get The Sister's Of Magus!!!! XD!

Dark_StarX

Ugh you guys suck, I didnt need the help of any aeons through the entire game. I beat the living daylights out of Sin using Tidus,Auron, and interchanging Wakka/Yuna/Lulu. If you've gone through each character's shpere grid enough, Sin should be no problem. Just be sure that you have Tidus's 3rd or 4th overdrive and have a good overdrive charger for your hard hitter which are Auron and Tidus.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Are you talking about his arms? Because that's pretty tough! When your close to sin's arms it's good to use Auron, Kimahri (if you've buffed him up), if not then Tidus, this along with Yuna to heal. When he goes far back bring in Lulu, and Wakka. The thing with that battle is that since you need all your characters to make it easiar, its a must that you have each of your characters well trained.

Rebirth Motum

Website
www.Myspace.com
ok....I'm am GOING to get the magus sisters, but i need help getting anima. I got yojimbo easily...I sold like, all my characters equipment and stuff...and i'm stuck on anima...I need the secret itmes or whatever...what's the one in zanarkand?? the Sun Crest?? I got that, but something i got off the internet said i needed to solve a puzzle in zanarkand, and idk what or where it is...and one random question: where do i get the Calastial Mirror so i can get the omega weapons or whatever they are?

you guys are REALLY HELPFUL!! i went to FFR forums and someone there was kind enought to help...

aerith-angel

Ok. For Anima, all you need is the destruction spheres from all the temples. If you didn't get the Bevelle one when you had the chance, tough luck, cause now you can't get Anima, which means you can't get the Sisteres.
I'll adress your questions in order.
1 Zanarkand Puzzle: Go back to the cloister in Zan. and step on all of the white squares. it'll give you a destruction sphere, and insert that in a slot somewhere.
2 Celestial Mirror: Race the chocobos, win, and get the cloudy mirror at the Remiem Temple. Then, go into macalania forest, in the entrance where the save spot is. I believe if you talk to the people there, then go to the place where you all rested after Bevelle and talk to the person there, then go back to the save spot area, there will be a shiny path, go up the shiny path on the left, talk to the kid, go back down, talk to the parents and the kid, go back up to where the kid was, and touch the tree thing, and it'll change your cloudy mirror into the celestial mirror.
3 Omega Weapons: They're actually called the Ultimate Weapons, I believe :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back