• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any NBA fans out there?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLegs

im a huge fan of NBA and i love to ball

my favorite team is the houston rockets

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I watch it every now and then with my uncle, and I play some in my neighborhood. My favorite team is the clippers

LittleLegs

I think the clippers have a chance to make the playoffs this year...they just got sam cassel which is veteran leadership for Shaun Livingston

The heats are gonna win tho...they just added James Posey,Jason Williams, and Antwoine Walker and i think they will get Michael Finley

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Dallas Mavericks baby!!! Dirk nowitski baby! (damn we shouldnt have let finley and nash go) but we still got the JET (jason terry)

Unknown KeyBl@de

"My homie D.Wade keep a heat jersey on'em
I just toke the heat for haters tryna to hurt me homie"

I've been watching D.Wade since he played for marquette. But now since he (and shaq) went to the heat there is no way that they won't win the playoffs.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Oh yeah how could i forget the Phoneix Suns, i love the way they play and how unselfish they are? Im goin for them in the playoffs (also Miami and Sacramento)

BlazeAce

I like Allen Iverson but they haven't been able to win the championship :( , hmm Dwayne Wade is good and so is LeBron James. Those are my top 3 players I think.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well me of course!! I love the Pistons. I also live in Detroit. Man Rip must be one of the best shooters out there. Can't forget Billups either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back