• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► any advice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewolf18

i got me a problem. i dumped the same girl twice for the girl of my dreams, but she keeps trying to get me back. i told my current gf about it, and in doing that, put a target on her back. any advice on how to get the crazy girl to back off?

Y

Yannis

i got me a problem. i dumped the same girl twice for the girl of my dreams, but she keeps trying to get me back. i told my current gf about it, and in doing that, put a target on her back. any advice on how to get the crazy girl to back off?

Go to her with your current girlfriend I say kindly, that you dont like her. Oh, wait! Leave your gf behind to avoid catfights.....

Do something to prove that there is no possibilty for you to like her, like.......man, I just come up with evil stuff. I just dunno..

neishasmamma

Website
www.myspace.com
if anyone wants to know what my girl said to her, just let me know

Oh I would so like to know. Even though I myself am a female cat fights are freaking funny to watch. Especially when they get physical and neither one knows how to fight. Or someone says something and the other can't do anything but stand there and look dumb. LOL.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Tell her straight that you don't like her, and don't want her around.

That normally works.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Find a crazy boy to let him attach to her. :<

Also, ignoring her may help, but on the other hand may make her get even more aggressive.
But if that happens, you can always tell your mother.
My boyfriend had a crazy weirdo for a girlfriend once and she had pictures of him off of his myspace and just posted them all over her wall like a wallpaper...
very creepy. Anyway. Boyfriend told his mom about her and the pictures were burned and he got rid of her because she get pissed at him because he didn't appreciate her worshiping.

Just be ready to block rocks to your girlfriend's head. :< Shit hurts, ya know? And it makes you look cooler.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Do you maybe have a desperate friend who wants a girlfriend that you could set them up with?

Or, just tell the crazy lady that she is a psycho.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Carry around pepper spray, especially if she's bigger then you.

[Note: Only use this in a defensive situation, I'm not advocating a surprise attack]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back