• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Anti-spoiler Orgnaization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Awards
There's so many of these and I'm SICK and TIRED of being spoiled by n00bs. I was spoiled like 4 times today because N00bs dunno how to use SPOILER BOXES.

okies. it's going to be called 'passionate ' Hearts. Choose a character from KH1,CoM,Final Mix or KH2. NO DOUBLE CHARACTERS.
Pm me if you want to hoin they'll be 13 members. I'm #1 Duh. XD
Ima be Demyx. Kay? Riku is reserved FOR NOW. My friend prolly wants him and she's asleep.

btw if I dont repsond your pm tomoorw I'm off with my family for the day. M'mkay?

Girlygirl

Awards
I am not sure if this is supposed to be in the KH2 forum since there is forum insainity and rpg forums, but I am probably wrong.

E

Eclipse

what exactly is forum insanity?

anyways, i PMd you, I GET TO BE AXEL!! YAY

E

Eclipse

i never went to the forum insanity, i usually go to the kh2 forum, or the graphics one. :p

by the way, if your friend doesn't want riku, CAN I HAVE HIM INSTEAD OF AXEL? OTHERWISE IF RIKU IS TAKEN I WANT AXEL THANKS!!

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Awards
I'ma go to bed it's like 1 here so PM me and I dont respond dont get all amd. I will around 3-5 or so tomorrow. And if the Org. gets filled up, but you PMed me don't flame me Kay? and if someone before you pmed and chose YOUR character they get automatic dibs so have soem back up characters. I don't want to have to PM back and forth between people.