• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti-spoiler Orgnaization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
There's so many of these and I'm SICK and TIRED of being spoiled by n00bs. I was spoiled like 4 times today because N00bs dunno how to use SPOILER BOXES.

okies. it's going to be called 'passionate ' Hearts. Choose a character from KH1,CoM,Final Mix or KH2. NO DOUBLE CHARACTERS.
Pm me if you want to hoin they'll be 13 members. I'm #1 Duh. XD
Ima be Demyx. Kay? Riku is reserved FOR NOW. My friend prolly wants him and she's asleep.

btw if I dont repsond your pm tomoorw I'm off with my family for the day. M'mkay?

E

Eclipse

what exactly is forum insanity?

anyways, i PMd you, I GET TO BE AXEL!! YAY

E

Eclipse

i never went to the forum insanity, i usually go to the kh2 forum, or the graphics one. :p

by the way, if your friend doesn't want riku, CAN I HAVE HIM INSTEAD OF AXEL? OTHERWISE IF RIKU IS TAKEN I WANT AXEL THANKS!!

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
I'ma go to bed it's like 1 here so PM me and I dont respond dont get all amd. I will around 3-5 or so tomorrow. And if the Org. gets filled up, but you PMed me don't flame me Kay? and if someone before you pmed and chose YOUR character they get automatic dibs so have soem back up characters. I don't want to have to PM back and forth between people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back