• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Anti-Sora Fanclub~ Final Mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunoke

Sora_Ish_Mine! said:
why must you people BUG me continuously even if i said i cant get it? >.>

Cause the only reason you gave is that you're "restarting" your comp >.>

Which really doesn't mean you _can't_ get it...it just means you dun wanna. And we want you to so we can talk more quickly instead of just on the fourms XD

Kunoke

Sora_Ish_Mine! said:
*eye twitch* its not that i dont want it...i cant GET IT >< what the big deal anyways yo ><

lurv Anti-Sora x]

We don't want you to be left out of all the fun D:

Everyone has it now cept you and we're all on MSN chatting the hell out of everything

and what do you MEAN you can't get it? What's preventing you from going to the website and downloading it?

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
*anime vain* yo look..i cant get it and its just getting annoying that im being constantly (sp!!?!) botherd to get it! i CANT get it so can we please just drop the "can you get MSN" and the "Why cant you get MSN!?" issue... ^^;;

<333333333333333333 Anti-Sora yo!! x]

Kunoke

Sora_Ish_Mine! said:
*anime vain* yo look..i cant get it and its just getting annoying that im being constantly (sp!!?!) botherd to get it! i CANT get it so can we please just drop the "can you get MSN" and the "Why cant you get MSN!?" issue... ^^;;

<333333333333333333 Anti-Sora yo!! x]

We wouldn't have to bug you if you'd just give us a straight reason. o_O

"I can't get it" doesn't really explain much

You don't HAVE to get it but it doesn't even seem like you're bothering to try

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
www.msn.com et it. Seriously. Try. For the love of God, try. Why can't you get it? WHAT'S stopping you? All the questions you don't want asked, but seriously. If you don't try then your being lazy and mean cause we really wanna talk to you. Try, tell us why you can't get it, or tell us you don't want it or are too lazy. Seriously................

Kunoke

Sora_Ish_Mine! said:
yo omfg why the hell does it matter!!! your both pissing me off cause your being annoying about it! ...uhg I CANT GET IT SO DROP IT.....man...i am out.. >.>

Anti-Sora pwns you all <.<

Fine. I'll drop it. It would just be nice to know why you're making such a huge deal out of it :/

Sorry.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Brian [The cup is niether half full nor half empty, it is simply half a cup.] says:
sigh
Kevin says:
?
Brian [The cup is niether half full nor half empty, it is simply half a cup.] says:
it seems like she's hiding something or...something

but wtf could it be
it's just MSN
I don't get it -.-
Kevin says:
Maybe she has a hate for all national mutlimillion dollar company and software?
XDD

Yep.... Mushu, what is with it> I hate to an annoying d*** but really.... oh well. >.< I'll drop it.

Shwoooooom...

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Mushu, we just want to talk and have fun with you. MSN is, most of the time, a lot funner than forums. You know what? I wonder if i can send mah voice...... hmmm........

SHWOOM SHWOOM SHWOOM!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back