• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Anti-Sora Fanclub~ Final Mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e226/revengematron3/Anti-Sora-edited.jpg

Picture colored by me, editted, cleaned, and enhanced by Kunoke.

Hello, this is a fanclub dedicated to Anti-Sora, a form generated by Sora that takes the appearance of a heartless. If you've seen any videos or have played the game, you'll know just how cool it is. Needless to say, there WILL be spoilers about Anti-Sora. You have been warned.

Basicaly, we're just here to randomly talk about Anti-Sora. Kinda like the Roxas fanclub. XD

Rules:

1. We can talk randomly about things, but please, let's not make this into another Sora fanclub disaster.
2. If you flame or do anything too inapropriate whether it be to Anti-Sora, or a fellow member too much, you will be kicked off.
3. Let's keep things friendly.
4. An existing member has the power to accept a someone as a member if they have asked to join.
5. Enjoy the fanclub!

Specifics on being kicked out:

The conditions of being kicked out have been stated in rule 2, which is:

If you flame or do anything too inapropriate whether it be to Anti-Sora, or a fellow member too much, you will be kicked off.

When you're kicked off that means you do not come here anymore. If you post you will be ignored. If you continue to post and annoy us I will sick The Beach Bun Burrito on you. >.> Followed by contacting a higher authority. You have been warned.

That's it! XD

Things to do:

1. We need a fanclub sig.
2. We need a word for Anti-Sora just like how Roxas has fwoosh.

We have his word! It is Shwoomy!

Official sig:
kunokecopy.jpg

Paste this to your sig without the aesterik:

[*IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y177/darkshadowlink9/kunokecopy.jpg[/IMG]

That's all. But a couple things I want to mention. If your one of the people who spam a lot from the Sora fanclub, your still welcome to join, just don't be nearly as random and spammy. Also, I may use my character controlling powers to make Anti-Sora do things. XD You'll see. Finally, Sora_Ish_Mine! and Cloudyfantasy are automatically Co-leaders!

The previous Anti-Sora FC was closed. To know why, just put it in the search engine. So please, let's try to behave? This is put in nonsense with the above image in link form, and a warning due to being careful to not anger mods. >.>;;

That's it! Enjoy!

Last edited:
T

TwilightBlitz7

so were just supposed to talk about sora in his anti drive form......................cool i think if it had a much more noticeable design than just being all black i would like it even better

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
We can only do so much on photoshop XD. Yes, he is more complicated in design, but we'll leave it like this. XD BTW I made my A-S sig as a button here. cool huh? XD

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Yes! XD BTW I love your sig Cloudy! ^-^ And so does Kirby! :D

<(^-^<)

Now, there was something I wanted to do last FC but I think it was shrouded by spam. XD I might look for it later.

T

TwilightBlitz7

y does sora get a heartless form but not a nobody form?

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Because... well, that's a LOT harder to do... in fact, he can't have a Nobody form, a Nobody is someone else. So yah mon! ^(^-^)>

Re-read my starter post since I added a few things.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
... Uh, no, enlighten me. XD BTW Mushu, I know you don't like the fact it's here, and so do i, but it's not as mod protected, and if the thread was closed for such a stupid reason, then it should be ok here.

T

TwilightBlitz7

how come noone else post but cloudyfantasy sora ish mine and revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back