• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti-Form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.DiZ.

how come when u use forms, u have a slim chance to turn into Anti-Form? where does it come from? Sora heart? the hearts of others? the anger and hatred from Roxas? im really confused about this one... o_O

Red

Illinois of USA Graphics Clan: Strawberry Shortcak
Well all I remember about this is that it's like the negative energy that builds up every time you use a form and once you reach a certain point you turn into like some darkness thing. Also that the more you used forms the higher chance you had of changing into it, and I believe that it might be just like bad thoughts that sora has that might not be shown. They just get put away and it starts getting bigger and then eventually just comes out.

Sora18

I like anti form, it's quick, and if you press square he does like a flip, and dash thing, it's so cool, and plus I like his finishing move, you know.

But, yea, everytime you use these forms Valor, Wisdom, and Master, the chances of turning into a Anti Form increases, so what I heard.

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
On a thread that mentions the content of Another Report, S.E. talks about Roxas, Riku, The King and Anti Form... dunno and too lazy to find out where it is lol but it had to do withthe darkness in Sora's heart ans also with he turning into a Heartless once!

Final Form Clears the chance or the Anti points needed for you to turn into AntiForm

---Khilango

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Sora's Anti form, comes from abusing the Drive Form, and getting hurt while in a Drive Form.

When Sora meets Roxas in that one cutscene in the World that Never Was, Roxas finally agrees to completely fuse with Sora (meaning throughout the earlier parts of the game, Sora and Roxas weren't united mentally) This acceptance as one allows you to unlock Sora's true potential, Final Form, whihc can only be obtained after that one cutscene.

.DiZ.

yeah.. at Memory's Skyscraper... in Final Mix+ u can actually fight Roxas with that same scene!!!!! i wanna try my hand at that!!!!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I actually hope Anti Form comes into play in one of the sequels as a subplot. Because it is kind of weird that Sora can turn into a super powered Heartless creature. I mean, what would happen if it starts to corrupt Sora's heart and change his personality.

blagiechanga

I actually hope Anti Form comes into play in one of the sequels as a subplot. Because it is kind of weird that Sora can turn into a super powered Heartless creature. I mean, what would happen if it starts to corrupt Sora's heart and change his personality.

kind of like the black-suited spiderman
that would be interesting

Duality

kind of like the black-suited spiderman
that would be interesting

Exactly like the black suited spiderman : ) (which by the way I saw today! pretty good, but off topic)

Antiform has to do with the fact that sora has been turned into a heartless before, and with the fact that he always has some darkness in his heart. Pretty sweet mode, but sometimes I find it really annoying when trying to kill multiple enemies at once. It usually only kills one at a time. Master, and Valor can kill so many enemies at once.

Definitely looks really sweet though.

Puck

^If you press X and square, Anti pulls off some amazing combos that can harm multiple enemies.

Sexy Angel
Anti form is when Sora manifests the darkness in his heart for a period, and he becomes anti

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
like chaos is vincent valentines inner demon right?
yeah that would be alright.

riakito

You know that's a lot like MMBN4. Seriously. Y'know how Megaman has like that darkchip.

Final Form like someone posted earlier(i don't want to go back just to quote it to lazy) is only available when Roxas finally accepts Sora and joins him mentally and that's why final form takes away from the anti count because roxas and sora are like one again. Also, your other forms come before roxas is part of sora and so sora gets the anti count cuz they are used when he was still like a heartless. I mean he still wasn't completely with roxas yet.

Puck

Yeah, I think making Anti form part of the plot would be cool. Sora has faced many opponents. I'd like to see him face a scary and vicious version of himself: Anti Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back