• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti-form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neku99

In a corner, talking to someone in my head...
Website
neku99.wordpress.com
hey I've been thinking, when sora turns in to his anti-form state he cant use any keyblades right? but when he changed back he can use it again..after being controlled by darkness. Explanation anyone

(hey its my 2nd thread so please be nice and sorry if someone already asked this I really just wanna know)

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well there isn't really an explanation... it's just that Anti is a full out physical form

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
hey I've been thinking, when sora turns in to his anti-form state he cant use any keyblades right? but when he changed back he can use it again..after being controlled by darkness. Explanation anyone

(hey its my 2nd thread so please be nice and sorry if someone already asked this I really just wanna know)

Well, Anti from is random, and so technically, its just like the other forms

griever

Anti-Form is just Sora being overcome by the darkness.

This is just a theory but I think that in the split second where Sora is fusing with another character his heart is laid bare, making it vulnerable to assault from the darkness.

On a more practical level, Anti-Form is just an extreme disadvantage put there as a disincentive to people completely abusing the Drive feature, because the more you drive the more likely it becomes that you'll become anti-form, unless you're driving into Final Form, in which case it becomes less likely and when driving into Final Form it is impossible to drive into anti-form. I have no idea where limit form sits in this situation.

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Because Limit Form was only in FM+, it probably ended up being not included... Off topic, how does one get Limit Form? Just curious

Devil Saiyan

Anti-Form is just Sora being overcome by the darkness.

This is just a theory but I think that in the split second where Sora is fusing with another character his heart is laid bare, making it vulnerable to assault from the darkness.

On a more practical level, Anti-Form is just an extreme disadvantage put there as a disincentive to people completely abusing the Drive feature, because the more you drive the more likely it becomes that you'll become anti-form, unless you're driving into Final Form, in which case it becomes less likely and when driving into Final Form it is impossible to drive into anti-form. I have no idea where limit form sits in this situation.

I totally agree with the abuse of the drive form thing. ya know what? I'd lke to see the anti-form come up in the story of KH3. that'd be kinda interesting

Sora_Zero

I don't really know the purpose for anti form but i don't have much of an aversion to it, when anti comes around i just take it in stride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back