• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anti-form (spoiler)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraox

Ok after the discuiosn of the anti from can someone that played the game tell how Sora gets it and what does it do and anything else

DarkRiku13

Soraox said:
Ok after the discuiosn of the anti from can someone that played the game tell how Sora gets it and what does it do and anything else

Well, I havent played the game yet but based on what ive read from people is that Sora's anti-form is eithier a punishment for overuseing the drive system or if you use drive to close to a heartless

Van

From what I have read you get the anti-form from using drive to many times in a row. When you use it you lose both people in your party no matter what form you where trying to use. The form itself is not that powerful but it has the longest combo chain out of all the forms. Also it only last for till your drive meter is used up or you move on to a different area.

Last edited:

BHSora177

Okay, sora is covered with dark aura and what not. He is very quick and does alot of various combos to defeat enemies. The bad thing about it is that, you can't go back to normal until your whole drive gauge is depleted, which means all that battling to fill up your drive gauge was a waste. I have the game and first turned into it during the fight with Xaldin, real bummer.

The-Superior

i transformed into anti-form...randomly but i didnt obtain it.

and im not sure where u get to transform to anti-form my first transformation was in the pirates land(where jack sparrow is)

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
too close to a heartless? that would be dumb.
i guess it's for using up the drive meter then...
trouble is, though, that i can't use drive until it has reached MAX which is now Drive 4!!! is it possible to transform when you're...like....only 2?

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
My drive is only 5! but i got anti form...

got_kh2?

u could never "get" the anti form. u can transform into, and that's it. it happens when u drive too much. u can't use items, reaction command, or anything except attack. u have to wait for the drive meter to run out to get out of it.

Ferno

I was born in a small town, and lived there ever s
I dont know

all of the videos i watched, you go into anti form while taking dmg

Lets say a heartless hits you and you are flying through the air because of the attack, and you use ANY drive and it will transfer you into anti-form

but your little picture in the bottom right hand has to be like blinking red when you choose to use drive

Im not positive if this is true, but some people have told me this and i watched videos, and it seems like thats what it is...

blidus

i don't have the answer Violent anger but i accept these thoeries:
1. interuption/attacked by enemies while transforming
2. during transformation a heartless joins your party
3. the other party members are far from sora so the transformation is not properly executed.

but driving too much????? duh........ i level up all sora's drive forms to max by transforming from room to room/time to time everyday okey, abusing drives etc..... but anti-form never showed up!!
btw i did that coz i always have my drive bar at max ALWAYS!!! so i don't need to spend time filling the drive bar/s for the drives..........

Last edited:

blidus

oh.. and about anti-form being a bad thing, yeah it coud be, but i like anti-form myself, why? i does something that no other forms could do...
push the square button and sora flies right at the back of the targeted opponent allows sora to ambush it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back