• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Antagonist in the new saga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I think it should be a bit of a twist, maybe the next antagonist will be somebody that nobody would have thought of, Poo Bear Anyone?
th_winnie-the-pooh-evil.jpg
Maybe, a Heartless version of Winnie the Pooh Bear.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
That's it! Since 13 and 7 are such popular numbers in the KH franchise, the next evil organization will be based on the 7 deadly sins. Pooh is already a glutton so you have 1 of the pieces there ^_^ [/sarcasm]

I remember posting an idea about a new enemy type called Sinfuls. And the idea is that they aren't made of darkness but manifestations pure hate and sins. The warrior sealed the sinfuls away saying as long as you learn to love and tolerate the sinfuls will not return. The sinful bosses will be based on the sinful crystals that represent the 7 deadly sins and Certain Disney villains would merge with the crystals becoming a Sinful. Now the problem with picking these Disney Villains is that a lot of good choices are dead by this point.

Greed: Prince John from Robin Hood (Obvious choice I know and this would be the first level)
Envy: Ratcliff from Pocahontas (In the movie he said that he was not a very popular man, a sign of envy there)
Gluttony: Monstro from Pinocchio (This may lead into a gummi ship boss battle)
Sloth: The ringmaster from Dumbo
Wrath: The Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland
Pride: ???? I don't know
Lust: At first Frollo would hold the crystal (Don't worry you'll still battle him just not in Sinful form) but some other villain would kill Frollo and take the crystal, and later she'd transform revealing that the other villains weren't possessed, the crystals just feed their respective sins.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
This topic is over six months old which meeeeaaannnss...I have ro close it.

Bboooo

BUT! If someone wants, they can make a a topic on this subject~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back