• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem's Research Data

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

drew32

In Blank Points, you all know how Ansem the Wise tells Aqua how he transplanted the results of some kind of research into Sora while he slept in the pod. What do you think this data could be, and could exploring this data possibly go on in 3DS?

I think it's possible that while Ansem (DiZ) was in CO, he either snatched or caught a glimpse of some of the Organization's research and it sparked some kind of interest in him. Could it be possible that he discovered something about Xion? Maybe he learned (or already knew?) something about Ven, because it is obvious that Xemnas is looking for him. Maybe Mickey told him about the events of BBS? This research data could be very important in the next game. I think it is possible that DiZ found out something about the people Sora was connected to (Xion, Roxas, Axel, Namine, Terra, Aqua, Ventus....) and left him a little "map" to finding them. And because he knew that his drive for revenge might lead him to his demise, he knew he may not have time to tell Sora personally. The plot for 3DS could possibly be following Ansem's "data map", whichi is inside Sora, to the location of those who Sora is connected to

Radar

Bronze Member
Yeah thats a really common theory there but I liked reading it. DiZ/Ansem must have realized Sora is the key sometime around then.

aweomeness96

yeah, everyone is always sayin these theories, but with little differences... but, they all sound plausible, so the only thing we can do is wait.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i'm guessing he did some research on riku (which at the time had Xehanort's heart (XH)) and learned more on xehanort

Absolute

Ansem did research of the heart before being banished. Maybe he continues it after turning into DiZ. I wonder, could the results be a heart and he put it into Sora?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Ansem did research of the heart before being banished. Maybe he continues it after turning into DiZ. I wonder, could the results be a heart and he put it into Sora?

no i was talking about after he got banished but before sora went to his one year sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back