• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem(Xehanort's heartless) and Riku question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swxpert

Ok so Riku can use keyblades (and by KH2 he is pulling them out of his ass), Xehanorts heartless (lacking a heart) cannot so if that is true what would have happened if Riku had not fully alowed Xehanoirt to control him who/and how was Xehanort planning to unlock the final door using Heart- Unlocker keyblade, I mean the only reason Riku followed Malificent and fought sora for the KK was so that he could "save Kairi" i don't think he would want to put her in further harm.

any thoughts (braces for SA to rip this appart, and actually looking forward to it)

Muse

you look atrocious
Ok so Riku can use keyblades (and by KH2 he is pulling them out of his ass),

Riku was the original wielder of the KK, but it chose Sora in the end, and in KH2 his weapon the Soul Eater evolved into the Way to Dawn, which later he split into two keyblades and hands one of to Kairi. :/ Hardly pulls it from his ass.

Xehanorts heartless (lacking a heart) cannot so if that is true what would have happened if Riku had not fully alowed Xehanoirt to control him

Roxas lacks a heart. He can wield a Keyblade. :/ He can wield two.

who/and how was Xehanort planning to unlock the final door using Heart- Unlocker keyblade,

He needed to get Kairi's heart out of Sora's body. Since she was the last of the PoHs, her heart was necessary to open it.

I mean the only reason Riku followed Malificent and fought sora for the KK was so that he could "save Kairi" i don't think he would want to put her in further harm.

Riku felt like Sora had replaced him and Kairi with Donald and Goofy. After losing his best friend, he decided to cling to the other known survivor from Destiny Islands- Kairi. He fought Sora because he was jealous and wanted the KK for himself. And by the time Sora gets to HB and meets Riku and Kairi again, Riku's been taken over by Ansem, so he can't do anything really to protect Kairi from harm.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Ok so Riku can use keyblades (and by KH2 he is pulling them out of his ass), Xehanorts heartless (lacking a heart)
XH is composed of a heart.
cannot so if that is true what would have happened if Riku had not fully alowed Xehanoirt to control him

Riku didn''t allow him to control him, he just was seeking power at the time and Xehanort said he could give it to him.

who/and how was Xehanort planning to unlock the final door using Heart- Unlocker keyblade, I mean the only reason Riku followed Malificent and fought sora for the KK was so that he could "save Kairi" i don't think he would want to put her in further harm.
Xehanort was using SOra as a "delevery boy" for kairi's heart, either way it would have gotten to HB since that's where kairi's body was. Riku didn't know kairi was a PoH at the time, at least until after xehanort possessed him. Or possibly Malificant told him, who knows.

Either way Riku would not have known that any harm would come to kairi, he merely wanted to get her back to the island in one piece, and did what ever it took to get the job done. Even making a "deal with the devil" with XH

any thoughts (braces for SA to rip this appart, and actually looking forward to it)

I rape theories too ya know xD

Key of Valor

The Professor
A Heartless of an individual is composed of solely that individual's heart wrapped in darkness.
Xehanort's Heartless was composed of Xehanort's heart and the darkness of that heart.

Happy Chap

A Heartless of an individual is composed of solely that individual's heart wrapped in darkness.
Xehanort's Heartless was composed of Xehanort's heart and the darkness of that heart.
thats what i thought, it made sense to me because of when the kingdom hearts decoder exploded and hearts went flying left right and centre heartless began to appear from them. as well as the much more obvious occurance when you kill a heartless you get to watch a heart float away.

Swxpert

thats what i thought, it made sense to me because of when the kingdom hearts decoder exploded and hearts went flying left right and centre heartless began to appear from them. as well as the much more obvious occurance when you kill a heartless you get to watch a heart float away.

i will concede that the heartless have hearts (as dumb as that sounds) however the heartless (even XH) can't weild a keyblade for the simple reason that the keyblades are leathal to them (as leon said, "The Heartless have great fear of the Keyblade. That’s why they’ll keep
coming after you no matter what." although he also said heartless were "Those without hearts. The darkness in people’s hearts—that’s what
attracts them. And there is darkness within every heart.") so i still don't think XH could have actually used a keyblade, at least not on his own.

Happy Chap

i dunno coz riku can wield a keyblade with xehanorts heartless inside of him so i would have thought that there would be some more sirious inner heart arguements than 'join with the darkness - i dont wanna'. then again maybe there is and we dont know about it yet (sigh)

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
heartless don't have hearts, they are the hearts. the heartless is the embodiement of the darkness within ones heart.
no, Ansem the Seeker of Darkness could not wield a keyblade. That was the reason for using Riku's body, who could use a keyblade.

Muse

you look atrocious
that was a little short sighted of XH coz it didnt take long for riku to lose the heartunlocker and leave himself keybladeless for at least a year.

Heart Unlocker was only for releasing Kairi's, and subsequently, Sora's hearts. It wasn't an actual Keyblade, it was artificial. Made from 6 of the 7 PoHs.

If Riku were to have a Keyblade, it would have been the KK, since it originally chose him. But it chose Sora in the end.

Riku may have been without a Keyblade for a year, but he had the Soul Eater, which works just as well. :/ Boy doesn't need no silly Keyblade.

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
hell no! if donald can take out heartless/nobodies with his stick with hat on the end kairi shoulda been able to kill xemnas with a single bitch slap.:)

You're forgetting Donald has magic and Kairi has nothing of the sort. But that's off topic.

Swxpert

heartless don't have hearts, they are the hearts. the heartless is the embodiement of the darkness within ones heart.
no, Ansem the Seeker of Darkness could not wield a keyblade. That was the reason for using Riku's body, who could use a keyblade.

thank you someone who agrees with me finally

Heart Unlocker was only for releasing Kairi's, and subsequently, Sora's hearts. It was an actual Keyblade, it was artificial. Made from 6 of the 7 PoHs.

If Riku were to have a Keyblade, it would have been the KK, since it originally chose him. But it chose Sora in the end.

Riku may have been without a Keyblade for a year, but he had the Soul Eater, which works just as well. :/ Boy doesn't need no silly Keyblade.

I agree soul eater is really really cool, and way to dawn isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back