• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem/Xehanort/Heartless/Nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twiligan

I was looking at the discussion taking place in the "Questions NOBODY ever askes" Thread (even though they were very common questions) and there was discussion about Becoming whole as a nobody, and how someone said that Axel became whole.

First of all It was said by someone that If your heartless is defeated before your Nobody, then you become whole. I assum this would be true beacuse one a heartless is destroyed, the heart is purified and returns to KH, or its Body i presume. People have also said that Xemnas became whole before the events of KH, beacuse the "Ansem, Seeker of Darkenss" heartless was destroyed before he was. If this is true then why is Xemnas still calls himself Xemnas, and Able to control the powers of Nothingness. Also why would he still b looking for a heart if he supposadly regained his. I think its far'feched.

Also it is said that if your heartless is destroyed first, and your nobody is destroyed second, then you become whole or somehing and reappear on your homeworld. I dont get it.

And there is the thing about Axel. Mabee He DID regain his heart. Of all the nobodies he seemed to expresss the most feeling. EX, twards retriving Roxas, betraying the organization for the greater good, fighting sid by side iwht Sora, just beacuse it was Roxas. He exhibited traits of a human being, so mabe there is somthing to this. I dont entirly understand it myself but mabe some of you cand do if for me.

Also on another note, if when your heartless is destroyed and Nobody is destroyed and your whole self reappears, that would mean that the note in a bottle Mickey sent Sora and Co. at the end of KH2 means it was concirning the apperance of the original xehanort.

Also that would mean, all of the organization members heartless would be encountered in BBS witch would explain why they wernt encountered, and why Axel appears to be whole. Damn, but that would mean ALL of the organization members would be whole again... them mabe just Axel's heartless was destroyed in BBS. Damn this has alot of wholes. like swiss cheese:closedeyes:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
People have also said that Xemnas became whole before the events of KH, beacuse the "Ansem, Seeker of Darkenss" heartless was destroyed before he was. If this is true then why is Xemnas still calls himself Xemnas, and Able to control the powers of Nothingness. Also why would he still b looking for a heart if he supposadly regained his. I think its far'feched.

Ansem Seeker of Darkness was Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas is Xehanort's Nobody. Ansem was killed in the first KH, but Xemnas wasn't killed until KH2. Xemnas calls himself that because before KH1, as Xehanort, he stole Ansem the Wise's name and still assumed it his even after splitting into a Nobody and Heartless.

It is possible for a person to become whole again if both the Heartless and the Nobody are destroyed. If the Heartless is killed first and then the Nobody, I guess the heart now can reunite with the body somehow.Axel expressing "emotions" in the game doesn't really have to do with him becoming whole again. His Heartless was killed and so was he, so they reunited somewhere else.

As for the note in the bottle, anything could've been in there. Sora and the others didn't really looked concerned or anything. It's another cliff hangar like they did with the letter at the end of KH1. I can't really explain all of this with a bunch of accuracy and guarantee *shrugs*

ShinuXIII

hmmm...
they seemed pretty happy when reading the letter in the bottle
so i dont think it was anything like that.
or they wouldnt be smiling
and i think the hearts just go to Kingdom Hearts
and its just the same as dying except your heart goes somewhere while your body stays
but maybe they do get restored when the nobody and the heartless are destroyed
i think thats a good idea to keep in mind

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
People say that the Heartless bosses of KH1 were the Heartless of Org. XIII. As for the whole, "Heartless destroyed first" thing, I think it is a load of bull crap. Xemnas had no heart whatsoever. And what reason would Square have to bring back Axel? This is just a dream of Axel fans everywhere. He really has no reason to come back. Now Ansem the Wise is a different story.

Twiligan

I Know that what im asking is wheather or not the Heartless reunite with Nobody through destruction, is true. people tend to think that it is, but imstill kinda iffy about it. Im not an Axel fan, infact i think Axel is gay. im just saying he mostley advocates human emotion, of "caring" and "spiritual sense of Right and Wrong" (this is the reason i think hes a little *****. wa, wa, wa! Roxas please comeback! wa! Waaaa!) so i used him as an example. but If the Heartless is destroyed first, it does it go to Kingdom Hearts, or does it go back to its body, once its liberated from darkness?

The_Zero_Heart

Umm...why is this even being discussed? wasn't it already confirmed that Axel and Xehanort had returned to their original selves since both the heartless and nobody where defeated? i could have sworn someone had posted that awhile back

~KBZ~

First of all It was said by someone that If your heartless is defeated before your Nobody, then you become whole. I assum this would be true beacuse one a heartless is destroyed, the heart is purified and returns to KH, or its Body i presume.
I'm not entirely familiar with this theory because I haven't participated in KH forums much ever since the release of KH2; however, this theory does seem logical.

People have also said that Xemnas became whole before the events of KH, beacuse the "Ansem, Seeker of Darkenss" heartless was destroyed before he was. If this is true then why is Xemnas still calls himself Xemnas, and Able to control the powers of Nothingness. Also why would he still b looking for a heart if he supposadly regained his. I think its far'feched.
The reason why Xemnas wasn't whole is because Riku still possessed Xehanort's heart within his own heart. It was around the middle of the final battle in Kingdom Hearts when Riku finally stopped using the power of darkness and that's probably when Xehanort's heart was released. Or it probably stayed in his heart locked away I suppose.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
The Axel thing was confirmed in an interview somewhere. I don't know where but Maitaj or PMF among alot of other people could probably direct you to the right translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back