• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem the Wise... Gone forever?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is Ansem the Wise coming back? ( dead or alive?)

• Dead?

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Alive?

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Disney has had a style of death named after them "Disney Death" where people who seem to have died actually haven't . A prime example is in Lady and the Tramp when it appears one of her dog friends has died, then when the movie moves forward a few months, you see he simply broke his leg. I think people are thinking ATW will fall into this category.

On the other hand, we did get Kerchak in Tarzan dying in the movie.

blader94

it's possible that he became a heartless or he might have gone back in the realm of darkness

A

Anima Relic

Well alot of the bad guys in disney movies die. lets see:
Snow White- queen falls off the cliff with a rock following her.
Sleeping Beauty- Maleficent gets impaled by a flying sword.
Lion King- Scar gets eaten by hyenas.
Dinosaur- carnataur falls off the cliff.
bug's life- hopper gets eaten by birds.
And alot of ppl died in kh. I mean sora murdered half of organization xiii, and the others killed eachother and got killed by riku. X got burned by light, AtW got blown up. so yea, lots of ppl have died, but they are "bad guys" so it doesn't count.

Technically the things Sora destroyed doesn't die literally like ATW does, they either fade away into the darkness (nobodies), or release a captive heart and a puff of black smoke (heartless). ATW was the only one in KH that had a literal death, which was getting blown up.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I could have sworn I saw this exact same thread in the past three days.

Blight

Nah I dont think he's dead. With such anbiguios diappearance he bound to show up in KH3. This gives the creators the ablitity to bring him back in as many scenarios as possible. It'll be all "surpise i'm back and i have the answer to everthing" or "grr that explosion blah blah my heart now i must kill you".

Msyterious dead= Convenient return. common thats second grade.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I'm not really sure. My brain is saying ATW is dead but my Heart is saying that he's still alive. Besides we need to what the new enemies are in the next game and they might be included in Ansem Reports. The First Report was about Heartless's and the Second was about his past, his apprentices, Xeharnort, Nobodies, and pieces of what happened in COM. So the next Report might have some more info on some other things he researched on the studies of the Heart. And the beings who are created without a Heart (Heartless, Nobodies, and the New Enemy).

Anagram

Banned
Not another ATW thread. Why's he becoming so popular now huh? Three words as PMF would put them..

HE

BLEW

UP

YES

HE

DID

Why would they bring him back anyway?
His research and apprentices caused the problem.
Besides that the only he did was fail in his experiments.

A

Anima Relic

ATW.........BLEW........THE.........F*****............UP......

Get over it. If they showed ATW at all again, your best bet would be BBS,358/2 Days, and Coded. Since BBS is ten years before KH1 there is a good chance he'd make an appearance. Since Days takes place sometime during and between COM and KH2, then there is another good chance that ATW would show up since he'd still be alive at the time. Furthermore, since Coded takes place after ATW blew up, but takes place in the data world and revists things that Sora did and saw, maybe ATW would show up as well. Either ATW or DIZ (which is still ATW) will show up in the three new games. There you go ATW fans, now you should be able to STHU about ATW coming back, but not in the future, since HE BLEW UP.

Blight

there is a saying where i'm from "unless you bring me hi head, he aint dead". this applies for stabbing and being slice in haf as well. I guess fading into darkness counts to. After playing FF10 and killing Seymour like five times before he actually dies i just get really skeptical when people I dont see evidnece.

Xaelx

ATW.........BLEW........THE.........F*****............UP......

Get over it. If they showed ATW at all again, your best bet would be BBS,358/2 Days, and Coded. Since BBS is ten years before KH1 there is a good chance he'd make an appearance. Since Days takes place sometime during and between COM and KH2, then there is another good chance that ATW would show up since he'd still be alive at the time. Furthermore, since Coded takes place after ATW blew up, but takes place in the data world and revists things that Sora did and saw, maybe ATW would show up as well. Either ATW or DIZ (which is still ATW) will show up in the three new games. There you go ATW fans, now you should be able to STHU about ATW coming back, but not in the future, since HE BLEW UP.

But....
maybe he will be back as a guiding voice.
just like Obi Wan in Star Wars.
And there have been many great comparisons between Star Wars
and KH in the past

Unknown_Enemy

Technically the things Sora destroyed doesn't die literally like ATW does, they either fade away into the darkness (nobodies), or release a captive heart and a puff of black smoke (heartless). ATW was the only one in KH that had a literal death, which was getting blown up.

I count any destruction of life, no matter if its supposed to exist or not a death. even if they "Fade into Darkness". But its still very funny looking at sora as a murderer of non-existant ppl. I mean come on, is it so bad to want a heart. I guess mickey, sora and the rest think it is.

Blight

For the record I am know fan of Ansem. He was such and ass to Roxas. But he's the only no left who's knows about the being of the heartless. maybe mickey an 358/2 will tell. But trust me he's coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back