• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

another weird unbirth theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
well, in the scene where ven and master xehanort are talking, master xehanort says that he is losing it and that in order to obtain it, he must give it up willingly and know all the truth. something like that.

we dont know what it means, but most likely the case it means his heart. so if we assume its his heart, he would need to lose his heart willingly to obtain it and get all knowing truth.

could this be a hint on knowing how unbirths are created. (sorry if this has been brought up before)

maybe they must lose there hearts, and obtain a different heart (not one of there own) and place it inside of them to gain more knowledge. well whatever this is probably the worst theory yet.

im thinking what master xehanort is talking about, is eighter his heart or his memory. but i doubt memory is not the case since he remembers ven just fine.

well its up to you g uys. what do you think??

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No. That'd be a heartless, which didn't exist, and Unbirths are a different process. Otherwise, they'd not be extinct.

inb4flamez

Cissy

Bronze Member
Considering that losing your heart means turning into a Heartless...

And the fact that Sora held Kairi's heart (a different person's heart) inside of him...

Hmmm. :/

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Considering that losing your heart means turning into a Heartless...

And the fact that Sora held Kairi's heart (a different person's heart) inside of him...

Hmmm. :/

sora lost kairi's heart allowing the darkness of his own heart to consume itself.

i always thought that heartless are just hearts consumed with darkness. but i was thinking that unbirths would actually use someone's heart. like instead of turning them into heartless they would just take hearts and place them inside them selves,

but whatever.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Yeah, that would make a heartless

heartless are hearts consumed by darknes (one heart) but we never actually see a heart oplace another heart inside themselves, but i guess it owuld be just another heartless.

how about the same theory but instead of memories and not hearts.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
i see where youre coming from i think, i dont mind the theory.

how you have said does make heartless but the details of how heartless are pretty vague.

Whatasize This

sora lost kairi's heart allowing the darkness of his own heart to consume itself.

i always thought that heartless are just hearts consumed with darkness. but i was thinking that unbirths would actually use someone's heart. like instead of turning them into heartless they would just take hearts and place them inside them selves,

but whatever.

yeah you are right in that reason but you all so forgot when Sora's is hearts consumed with darkness it also give birth to a unknown aka Roxas :idea:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
But what if it is WILLINGLY given? It is a different process to the Heartless being created... A Heartless is made via the heart being physically taken from it's bearer, where as this, they could be giving it away for reasons...

Ren

adios motherfucker
a heart is like a brain. u lose it u die.
this is a lil off topic but nobodies are like zombies.....

no heart no brain

If you lose your heart, you turn into a heartless. I think that's been incredibly clear throughout the games.

EDIT: Oh, the lateness. :<

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But what if it is WILLINGLY given? It is a different process to the Heartless being created... A Heartless is made via the heart being physically taken from it's bearer, where as this, they could be giving it away for reasons...

Sora and Xehanort. Both became Heartless willingly. Arguably why they managed to maintain their sense of self, definitely didn't make them Unbirths.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Ahh, touche... Now i'm beat lulz... I'mma think about this more..

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
well, in the scene where ven and master xehanort are talking, master xehanort says that he is losing it and that in order to obtain it, he must give it up willingly and know all the truth. something like that.

we dont know what it means, but most likely the case it means his heart. so if we assume its his heart, he would need to lose his heart willingly to obtain it and get all knowing truth.

could this be a hint on knowing how unbirths are created. (sorry if this has been brought up before)

maybe they must lose there hearts, and obtain a different heart (not one of there own) and place it inside of them to gain more knowledge. well whatever this is probably the worst theory yet.

im thinking what master xehanort is talking about, is eighter his heart or his memory. but i doubt memory is not the case since he remembers ven just fine.

well its up to you g uys. what do you think??

Loss of a heart leads to the creation of a Heartless, if it's a strong Heart, a nobody will be left over as somewhat of a "remnant". The origins of the Unbirths will be explained in BBS, so let's all wait patiently, shall we? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back