• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another Untold Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
So you're basically saying that such an effort incurs nothing of interest? :bored:

Surely something interesting must have happened in that time, right? It's not like they sat around drinking tea and discussing how they can help Sora along for a year.

Riku was doing as DiZ said to protet and awake Sora in Cyber TT.

A

Audo

:huh:

We have no idea what Riku did between when we saw him in Mulan's world, and TWTNW, unless I'm much mistaken. (going by the games of course... which pieces of literature are you guys referring to when you say "in the books"?) Plus, there's the year between CoM and KHII, which, while reasonably explained, has never been fully fleshed-out in a game (and as such is the one I look forward to the possibility of the most).

It'd be pretty interesting to see Mickey's story though; It's a long space of time that is almost entirely unexplained.
We are referring to the KH2 Novels which go into detail on A LOT of the plot gaps in KH2. Here is an example of a translated scene:

Novel said:
This one is from the end of KH II novel volume III. In other words: Xemnas vs. Rikunort.

Namine was silently crying as she sat in her chair.
In the white room of the haunted mansion, the pictures that Namine had drawn were hung on the walls. While waiting for Axel and Riku, Namine had passed the time drawing alone in this mansion. Riku glanced about the room at the many pictures that he hadn’t seen before.
However, when Riku saw Axel, himself, and Namine’s smiles drawn there, he turned his gaze away.
Then, Riku felt that outside the mansion their enemies were moving.
“Namine, return to the basement now. Hide in the pod room.”
Riku said as he placed his hand on Namine’s head, looking out the window.
Come to think of it, the last time this mansion was attacked by nobodies was when Axel attacked it. But it wasn’t this mansion; it was another place with the same form as this mansion.
“Riku, do you think Nobodies have a place to return to?”
“We don’t have time now. When the Organization is attacking, I don’t know if I can protect you and fight at the same time.”
Soul Eater was gripped in Riku’s hand.
“I can only say it now. Do you think Nobodies really don’t have hearts? Who told Axel that he doesn’t have a heart? Hearts…the secret of hearts…”
“Namine!”
Riku cut off Namine’s words with a shout—and then from the corners of the room Nobodies appeared. The Nobodies made a giant leap and swooped at Namine. With barely any room to spare, Riku rushed between the Nobodies and Namine and pushed the Nobodies back with Soul Eater.
“So you were here.”
The space inside the room shifted and the form of a black coated man appeared. Standing protectively before Namine, Riku readied his Soul Eater.
“It’s been a long time since I’ve seen that face.”
The man took his hood off and smiled at Riku.
Two faces, both nearly identical, confronted each other.
The man standing there was Xemnas.
“You’re Xemnas.”
I didn’t think that Xemnas would really come here.
If I believe what Axel said, I can’t win against Xemnas on my own.
Even so, I can’t just give up hope.
At least if Namine can get away—
“That’s right. Riku—No, Ansem…but it’s not Ansem either. I should call you Xehanort.”
Xemnas silently walked toward Riku.
“How is it? That body is quite good, isn’t it?”
“It’s the worst.”
Xemnas chuckled at Riku’s words.
“That will do. Now, let’s go!”
In Xemnas’s hand a sword glowing with red light—the Aerial Blade—appeared.
Then Soul Eater and Aerial Blade crashed against each other.

DiZ, Riku and Mickey were building possibilities to awake Sora, that's what they were doing the whole "One Year Gap".
Mickey wasn't there. Riku and Mickey parted ways pretty early after CoM.

Last edited:

State

Awards
And leading up to that and after?

It's enough for a game if you ask me. I know I'd get it, since Riku is more fun to play as than Sora for me.

He went warning people in the worlds that the org members were about teir mischiefs about ruining the world.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
I said something like this before, about Riku geting a game but every one keep saiding that we know what happen to him. I would like to know about Riku a little more, but I also heard that Coded was going to be about both Riku and Mickey, but I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back