• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another (short) DS theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I was thinking... its nothing big or anything but I've changed my mind on the identity of the DS. I think that DS is Dilan, the other of Xaldin. I don't have much proof to back this up... but notice how DS rides the Keyblades MX summons. It reminds me a lot of the thing that Xaldin used. He was AtW's apprentice, but later on he becomes a Heartless when Xehanort (not MX... or is HE???) and the other apprentices of AtW continue the expirements and go through the door that appears in AtW's basement. DS obviously has ties to a guy who has the name of Xehanort. Why couldn't he have become a heartless at the same time as when Xemnas, Xigbar, Vexen, Lexaues, and Zexion were also created?

I know this probably has a lot of loop holes because I just came up with it while I was day-dreaming in Spanish class... >_<

D

Divine Light

lol...I dont know what to think. I alway's liked the idea of Saix being the DS. and it seems like there are more similarity's between the DS and Saix. Demon of the dark(DS) Dancing Demon(Saix) they are both the right hand man ect

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
But didn't the Dark Soldier split from Master Xehanort in the KH2:FM+ secret video? I believe that the DS is just a carbon copy or clone of Master Xehanort. But, regardless, your theory is good.

DS obviously has ties to a guy who has the name of Xehanort. Why couldn't he have become a heartless at the same time as when Xemnas, Xigbar, Vexen, Lexaues, and Zexion were also created?

When you say that the DS became a heartless at the same time, do you mean at that exact moment, in the same place, as Dilan, Xehanort, Even, Braig, Eleus, and Ienzo? Or do you mean at that exact moment, but at a different place? Because the first one would mean that the DS was also an apprentice of AtW, and that would be going to far ahead into Square Enix's plans, and it would mean that the DS would be contradicting with the Secret Ansem Reports when AtW talked about his six apprentice.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
But didn't the Dark Soldier split from Master Xehanort in the KH2:FM+ secret video? I believe that the DS is just a carbon copy or clone of Master Xehanort. But, regardless, your theory is good.

When you say that the DS became a heartless at the same time, do you mean at that exact moment, in the same place, as Dilan, Xehanort, Even, Braig, Eleus, and Ienzo? Or do you mean at that exact moment, but at a different place? Because the first one would mean that the DS was also an apprentice of AtW, and that would be going to far ahead into Square Enix's plans, and it would mean that the DS would be contradicting with the Secret Ansem Reports when AtW talked about his six apprentice.

If my theory is correct... then DS was one of AtW's apprentices... and they all became heartless at the same time. DS could be a copy... I guess... but I think DS must have some importance! Why else would his face not be shown?

And to KHDude, the Saix thing is possible... lol I used to think that DS was Ienzo...

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards

DS could not have been an apprentice to AtW since BBS is before KH1. Unless he survived all that time. It is also a possibility that he is the Xehanort we know from KH2. It would make more sense like that. Why he would choose the name Xehanort is a mystery, but I suspect that it was the last name he remembered.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
DS could not have been an apprentice to AtW since BBS is before KH1. Unless he survived all that time. It is also a possibility that he is the Xehanort we know from KH2. It would make more sense like that. Why he would choose the name Xehanort is a mystery, but I suspect that it was the last name he remembered.

Xehanort was Ansem's apprentice BEFORE KH1 too. All the Ansem reports from KH1 happened before KH1. The Secret Ansem Reports from KHII were the ones that AtW wrote himself from the point when he headed off to Twilight Town when he discarded his name and started using DiZ until right before he died. I don't understand what you're talking about after that, though... You're confusing me. Who do you think Xehanort is??? I thought we were talking about DS...

D

Divine Light

*shrug* Lol yeah. stuff seems to happen where people get off topic.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Xehanort was Ansem's apprentice BEFORE KH1 too. All the Ansem reports from KH1 happened before KH1. The Secret Ansem Reports from KHII were the ones that AtW wrote himself from the point when he headed off to Twilight Town when he discarded his name and started using DiZ until right before he died. I don't understand what you're talking about after that, though... You're confusing me. Who do you think Xehanort is??? I thought we were talking about DS...

Yeah you're right. I was just saying that Xehanort could be the DS and that DS could not have been AtW's apprentice at that one time that he was with MX.

A

Azrael

I always thought that Saix could be DS, since they're both the second in command next to Xemnas (Nobody of the Xehanort=Terra body and soul plus MX's heart

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
DS is second in command because he's the only one siding with MX. It isn't like they're another Organization. And I always thought that Marluxia was second in command... but Saix was just close to Xemnas for some unknown reason...

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Well, why not, but since he was apprentice before Xehanort and that Xehanort become apprentice likely few time after BBS, I hardly see it...

I me too think to DS being Saix..

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
I always thought that Saix could be DS, since they're both the second in command next to Xemnas (Nobody of the Xehanort=Terra body and soul plus MX's heart

The both of them being second-in-command doesn't mean that they are related. And Xigbar is the second-in-command, hence him being ranked Number 2. Saix is just acts like a high-ranked member of the Organization.

Ansem Darkheart

Personally, I don't think any Org member can be the DS, since none of them have keyblades. The DS wields a Keyblade, and that is to strong of a connection to lose n becoming a nobody, look at Roxas.

You guys need to get your Xehanorts strait. There is Master Xehanort (old bald dude) and Apprentice Xehanort (Ansem SoD, Xemnas, AtW's Apprentice). Xaldin is and apprentice to Ansem the wise, not MX. I agree that the DS could however be related to Young Apprentice Xehanort though.

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
I was thinking... its nothing big or anything but I've changed my mind on the identity of the DS. I think that DS is Dilan, the other of Xaldin. I don't have much proof to back this up... but notice how DS rides the Keyblades MX summons. It reminds me a lot of the thing that Xaldin used. He was AtW's apprentice, but later on he becomes a Heartless when Xehanort (not MX... or is HE???) and the other apprentices of AtW continue the expirements and go through the door that appears in AtW's basement. DS obviously has ties to a guy who has the name of Xehanort. Why couldn't he have become a heartless at the same time as when Xemnas, Xigbar, Vexen, Lexaues, and Zexion were also created?

I know this probably has a lot of loop holes because I just came up with it while I was day-dreaming in Spanish class... >_<

I thought Dilan was already ATW's apprentice during the event of BBS? Huh..?
I do think DS could related to Saix, u know...Saix's claymore does look like DS's keyblade, with the gear look. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back