• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another not a theory but idea thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruity_luigi

A populated place where the beach is sunny and the
Hey wassup khi. For those of you who who where here about a month ago you might remember me from the thread titled "not a theory but an idea". Well I've come back with two more ideas which could not only give us another way to look at things but also a new place to look out for clues as well. By the way did anybody ever make use of the idea in my other thread? Just wondering.

Anyways, the first is the mansion in twilight town. I'm pretty sure you all remember it, the place of Roxas' birth and where he acquired his name. When I first got to see the mansion in kh2 I was disappointed. I thought that perhaps the mansion held some kind of importance to the series, but ultimately all it ended up being was a hideout for Diz and Riku, as well as the location of the fake TT that Roxas was in. After awhile it just slipped my mind an I just forgot about it. However, while playing the first kh, there was something that caught my attention....

In the Tarzan world, I'm pretty sure you all remember the time where Sora had to get 6 slides to use in the projector. THIS is what caught my attention, and also made me reconsider what we know about kh so far. Why, you may ask. Well thats simple, in one of the slides, a picture of a mansion was shown to Tarzan, of which Sora strangely recognized. At first glance at may not seem like much but when you think about it, it might shock you. Get it? Thats right, the time frame doesn't make sense. Roxas was supposed to have appeared after Sora released his heart to allow Kairis heart to re enter her own body. What does this mean then? Well, for those who don't side with the idea that this fact was ret-coned or simply ignored due to the fact that the deep jungle was pretty much forgotten, this means two things. 1. The mansion was of much more importance to Sora or Roxas had to have existed earlier on. 2. The worlds, if they where connected at some point, where disconnected far more recently than we might have imagined, since the deep jungle had information on an area in a different world.

This also brings up my second idea, the relation between Ven and Roxas. Honestly, these ideas will seem a bit far fetched, but give it a chance yeah?

Firstly, we know that Roxas and Ven aren't the same person, as confirmed by Tetsuya Nomura, but what if they're not literally two different people? For instance, What if they in fact are the same person and that they are only two different people metaphorically? Basically what im saying is that so far we can tell that Ven is different personality wise from Roxas, and that perhaps Roxas is simply Ven wiith a different personality, in other words hes a different person because his old self "died". It works well with what Nomura said in one of his interviews, stating that as we play the game we can tell the difference between Roxas and Ven as we play the game. basivcally while we play the game we get to know the past self of Roxas.

The other idea was that Roxas and ven are actually two different souls sharing the same body, and that Roxas is basically what happened when the soul of Ven was lost.

Now, this goes agianst the canon that Roxas is Soras nobody, I know. But then again the status of Namine as Kairi's nobody is now up in the air due to the existence of Xion, and could very well be an Unbirth due to SA's theory awhile ago, so can we really be so sure of the State of being of Roxas? Besides, the appearance of Roxas and Ven is just to similar to be coincidence or a minor importance. The chances of two people looking extremely similar may not be so hard to grasp if they are in different time periods, but these two have only a 10 year gap, which makes the chances of such an occurrence VERY slim, perhaps even more slim than winning the lottery then getting hit by a meteor (Unless Tetsu decides to pull an FFX2 on us again, then I'm gonna be really pissed)

Anyways those are my ideas. Maybe you'll like them, maybe you wont, but doesn't hurt to throw them out right?(I can forsee the negative rep >.<)

Well whatever, you hate or love it, I don't really care, its not like I use the site that much anyways lol.

Last edited:

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
I think Ven and Roxas are the same.
I think what TN meant was there are the same but you iwll tell them apart.
So basically there the same BUT some major difference sets them apart.
To those who doubt this.
I dont know.

MF29

Tetsuya can't explain anything correctly. He goes around in circles and says things that are perceived to be complex and important when they actually aren't. Whatever comes out of his mouth isn't helpful, he talks in riddles.

Fruity_luigi

I thought the slide he recognised was a look alike of Hollow Bastion. He recognized it because Kairi's heart was inside him and she came from there.

Hm....well either way if it was from hollow bastion then that means that the worlds where still disconnected far more recently than we thought since it brings up the question how exactly the slide oh Hb was in the deep jungle.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
By the way did anybody ever make use of the idea in my other thread? Just wondering.

Why don't you go back to that thread and see for yourself? >_>

Anyways, the first is the mansion in twilight town. I'm pretty sure you all remember it, the place of Roxas' birth and where he acquired his name. When I first got to see the mansion in kh2 I was disappointed. I thought that perhaps the mansion held some kind of importance to the series, but ultimately all it ended up being was a hideout for Diz and Riku, as well as the location of the fake TT that Roxas was in.

Yeah, we don't know that for sure yet. It's abandoned so it has some sort of a story, and they went as far as remodel one of the rooms to be like CO for Nami. I think there's more there.

In the Tarzan world, I'm pretty sure you all remember the time where Sora had to get 6 slides to use in the projector. THIS is what caught my attention, and also made me reconsider what we know about kh so far. Why, you may ask. Well thats simple, in one of the slides, a picture of a mansion was shown to Tarzan, of which Sora strangely recognized. At first glance at may not seem like much but when you think about it, it might shock you. Get it? Thats right, the time frame doesn't make sense.

Seeing how that was a Memory he saw because he had Kairi's Heart in him and it was probably a picture of Radiant Garden, I don't see the problem here.

1. Roxas had to have existed earlier on.

Yeah, no.

2. The worlds, if they where connected at some point, where disconnected far more recently than we might have imagined, since the deep jungle had information on an area in a different world.

Or it could just look really similar to something else without it really being connected.
Alternatively, Mickey is assumed to have visited that world; maybe he dropped it there.

Firstly, we know that Roxas and Ven aren't the same person, as confirmed by Tetsuya Nomura, but what if they're not literally two different people? For instance, What if they in fact are the same person and that they are only two different people metaphorically?

o_O;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Basically what im saying is that so far we can tell that Ven is different personality wise from Roxas, and that perhaps Roxas is simply Ven wiith a different personality, in other words hes a different person because his old self "died". It works well with what Nomura said in one of his interviews, stating that as we play the game we can tell the difference between Roxas and Ven as we play the game. basivcally while we play the game we get to know the past self of Roxas.

Knowing past self of someone =\= seeing the differences. It's all but contradictory.
If anything, it'll show us more why they're different.
Also, you're forgetting the fun fun fact that Sora has a lot to do with this, and that whatever relation Roxas has with Ven probably goes through Sora, making all of this theorizing kind of redundant.
They're related, but they're different because Ven is Ven and Roxas is Sora.

The other idea was that Roxas and ven are actually two different souls sharing the same body, and that Roxas is basically what happened when the soul of Ven was lost.

Soul being lost = death o.o; as far as we know, Sora had only one Soul to him. So no.

Now, this goes agianst the canon that Roxas is Soras nobody, I know.

You don't say?!

But then again the status of Namine as Kairi's nobody is now up in the air due to the existence of Xion

Xion possibly being Kairi's Nobody affects not Naminé's status as Kairi's Nobody.

I mean, Xion being born from Kairi, while Naminé was born from Sora?
Why do people have a hard time believing they'd go as far as giving her two Nobodies just to justify her worthless existence she could have two Nobodies? Her Heart left a Body behind twice.
It's not like Xion and Naminé would take "ingrediants" from one another - if Naminé is made up of anything which we're led to believe she's not - she took it from Sora, not Kairi.
Also, Xion being another Special Nobody would possibly imply she doesn't need a lot of substance herself.
So, no problem there.
Yeesh.

and could very well be an Unbirth due to RK's theory awhile ago

*sputters* RK? ...RK's THEORY?! You deserve a nega from me just for that! Especially because RK is one of the people that are most against Nami being an Unbirth!

so can we really be so sure of the State of being of Roxas?

Yes, because while Naminé is a mystery no one could explain, possibly because they didn't know of Unbirths at the time, Roxas is a simple case.
Sora turned into a Heartless, leaving Roxas behind as his Nobody.
Naminé, being the by-product, needed more explaining, so much that 90% of the Secret Ansem Reports are invested in him trying to explain her - and ultimately coming up short with only theories in his hands.

Besides, the appearance of Roxas and Ven is just to similar to be coincidence or a minor importance.

Who the hell said it was unimportant?

The chances of two people looking extremely similar may not be so hard to grasp if they are in different time periods, but these two have only a 10 year gap, which makes the chances of such an occurrence VERY slim, perhaps even more slim than winning the lottery then getting hit by a meteor (Unless Tetsu decides to pull an FFX2 on us again, then I'm gonna be really pissed)

Yeah a lot of people say that Ven and Sora don't look that much alike. I think that could help what's bothering you.

Well whatever, you hate or love it, I don't really care, its not like I use the site that much anyways lol.

Yeah go away.

Shadowlight

Hm....well either way if it was from hollow bastion then that means that the worlds where still disconnected far more recently than we thought since it brings up the question how exactly the slide oh Hb was in the deep jungle.

I don't think it was Hollow Bastion itself, just a look alike. But it was a good thought nonetheless.

Clowde

One thing...If Xion is Kairi's nobody. Why do we see her body on cap'n hook ship?

Fruity_luigi

Why don't you go back to that thread and see for yourself? >_>

Yeah, we don't know that for sure yet. It's abandoned so it has some sort of a story, and they went as far as remodel one of the rooms to be like CO for Nami. I think there's more there.

Seeing how that was a Memory he saw because he had Kairi's Heart in him and it was probably a picture of Radiant Garden, I don't see the problem here.

Yeah, no.

Or it could just look really similar to something else without it really being connected.
Alternatively, Mickey is assumed to have visited that world; maybe he dropped it there.

o_O;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Knowing past self of someone =\= seeing the differences. It's all but contradictory.
If anything, it'll show us more why they're different.
Also, you're forgetting the fun fun fact that Sora has a lot to do with this, and that whatever relation Roxas has with Ven probably goes through Sora, making all of this theorizing kind of redundant.
They're related, but they're different because Ven is Ven and Roxas is Sora.

Soul being lost = death o.o; as far as we know, Sora had only one Soul to him. So no.

You don't say?!

Xion possibly being Kairi's Nobody affects not Naminé's status as Kairi's Nobody.

I mean, Xion being born from Kairi, while Naminé was born from Sora?
Why do people have a hard time believing they'd go as far as giving her two Nobodies just to justify her worthless existence she could have two Nobodies? Her Heart left a Body behind twice.
It's not like Xion and Naminé would take "ingrediants" from one another - if Naminé is made up of anything which we're led to believe she's not - she took it from Sora, not Kairi.
Also, Xion being another Special Nobody would possibly imply she doesn't need a lot of substance herself.
So, no problem there.
Yeesh.

*sputters* RK? ...RK's THEORY?! You deserve a nega from me just for that! Especially because RK is one of the people that are most against Nami being an Unbirth!

Yes, because while Naminé is a mystery no one could explain, possibly because they didn't know of Unbirths at the time, Roxas is a simple case.
Sora turned into a Heartless, leaving Roxas behind as his Nobody.
Naminé, being the by-product, needed more explaining, so much that 90% of the Secret Ansem Reports are invested in him trying to explain her - and ultimately coming up short with only theories in his hands.

Who the hell said it was unimportant?

Yeah a lot of people say that Ven and Sora don't look that much alike. I think that could help what's bothering you.

Yeah go away.

Well the thread itself is already dead, and I'm asking if anyone incorporated what I said in my thread into their theory on another thread, not if anybody put comments on mine, I already know that people did =P

Exactly what I thought.

As for the memory, I'm pretty sure it was a slide of the mansion and not of the castle, Ill check later.

Who's to say? Are you the creator of kh? Can you see into the future and know what happens in the next kh game? If you can, then your my new God, no questions asked.

Good point on that, however Like I said I'm pretty sure it was a slide of the mansion, in which case I'm not sure what purpose he'd have being there.

Eh, surprised as you may be it's a possibility. Just because it seems unlikely doesn't make it impossible, but improbable, the chance is still there.

Actually, thats the point I'm making BBS will show us how Ven and Roxas are different, but doesn't entirely go against them being the same person. I never said that Sora had no part in this, however I haven't thought about enough to really say what part Sora plays in all this. Besides I'm talking about Roxas and Ven not Sora

I said that Ven could have had TWO souls. At the moment this isn't falsifiable since we only know about the body and heart so far, the soul and is surrounded in mystery with the only fact so far about it is that when someone loses it they die. In Roxas Vens case however im saying that Ven died and Roxas lived.

....*sigh*

LOL you failed to add Roxas in the equation. If Xion=kairi and namine=sora, then wheres Roxas? And yes, having two nobodies is improbable due to the fact that they do take ingredients of a person, body and soul. Now, unless namine and xion are the split nobody of kairi, I say its all but possible. Kairis heart leaving a body twice doesn't mean anything, Sora's body, as you would believe, would have created Roxas, I doubt that the number of hearts that leave a body=the number of nobodies created. Almost sounds fan ficcy if you ask me.

Sorry about that, like I said I don't use khi that much so I don't bother remembering peoples names much. Just remembered that one because of the theory. Ill fix my post.

As for this, like I said, theres three nobodies and two hearts, so one of them either has to be the nobody of someone else or just isn't a nobody at all.

Well I meant that the extreme similar appearance has to have more importance than we know. Or like I said Tetsu could have done a shuyin on us again, however I doubt that.

Honestly I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. Elaborate.

LOL no Imma bombard you with more annoying posts >8D

Besides that was kind of childish. Go away? LOL my sister could have come up with something better than that lawlz.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Well, the walls were down 9 years before KH1, maybe even earlier.

Ochida

Have you ever thought that the slide has no importance. If you played the game and looked at Jane. She would be shocked to see that a picture does not fit the rest.

unwritten_alexa

Hey wassup khi. For those of you who who where here about a month ago you might remember me from the thread titled "not a theory but an idea". Well I've come back with two more ideas which could not only give us another way to look at things but also a new place to look out for clues as well. By the way did anybody ever make use of the idea in my other thread? Just wondering.

Anyways, the first is the mansion in twilight town. I'm pretty sure you all remember it, the place of Roxas' birth and where he acquired his name. When I first got to see the mansion in kh2 I was disappointed. I thought that perhaps the mansion held some kind of importance to the series, but ultimately all it ended up being was a hideout for Diz and Riku, as well as the location of the fake TT that Roxas was in. After awhile it just slipped my mind an I just forgot about it. However, while playing the first kh, there was something that caught my attention....

In the Tarzan world, I'm pretty sure you all remember the time where Sora had to get 6 slides to use in the projector. THIS is what caught my attention, and also made me reconsider what we know about kh so far. Why, you may ask. Well thats simple, in one of the slides, a picture of a mansion was shown to Tarzan, of which Sora strangely recognized. At first glance at may not seem like much but when you think about it, it might shock you. Get it? Thats right, the time frame doesn't make sense. Roxas was supposed to have appeared after Sora released his heart to allow Kairis heart to re enter her own body. What does this mean then? Well, for those who don't side with the idea that this fact was ret-coned or simply ignored due to the fact that the deep jungle was pretty much forgotten, this means two things. 1. The mansion was of much more importance to Sora or Roxas had to have existed earlier on. 2. The worlds, if they where connected at some point, where disconnected far more recently than we might have imagined, since the deep jungle had information on an area in a different world.

This also brings up my second idea, the relation between Ven and Roxas. Honestly, these ideas will seem a bit far fetched, but give it a chance yeah?

Firstly, we know that Roxas and Ven aren't the same person, as confirmed by Tetsuya Nomura, but what if they're not literally two different people? For instance, What if they in fact are the same person and that they are only two different people metaphorically? Basically what im saying is that so far we can tell that Ven is different personality wise from Roxas, and that perhaps Roxas is simply Ven wiith a different personality, in other words hes a different person because his old self "died". It works well with what Nomura said in one of his interviews, stating that as we play the game we can tell the difference between Roxas and Ven as we play the game. basivcally while we play the game we get to know the past self of Roxas.

Now, this goes agianst the canon that Roxas is Soras nobody, I know. But then again the status of Namine as Kairi's nobody is now up in the air due to the existence of Xion, and could very well be an Unbirth due to SA's theory awhile ago, so can we really be so sure of the State of being of Roxas? Besides, the appearance of Roxas and Ven is just to similar to be coincidence or a minor importance. The chances of two people looking extremely similar may not be so hard to grasp if they are in different time periods, but these two have only a 10 year gap, which makes the chances of such an occurrence VERY slim, perhaps even more slim than winning the lottery then getting hit by a meteor (Unless Tetsu decides to pull an FFX2 on us again, then I'm gonna be really pissed)

Anyways those are my ideas. Maybe you'll like them, maybe you wont, but doesn't hurt to throw them out right?(I can forsee the negative rep >.<)

sounds reasonable but we will not know until the game comes out. I personally think the castle is Hollow Bastion because Sora had Kairi's heart in him. So yeah. but good idea! ;)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
sounds reasonable but we will not know until the game comes out. I personally think the castle is Hollow Bastion because Sora had Kairi's heart in him. So yeah. but good idea! ;)

that's actually known that it is Hollow Bastion. So it couldn't be anything else.
This we know.

Fruity_luigi

<3

As for the thread poster, do me a favor and properly respond to quoted messages? Can't make heads or tails of what you wrote and what it's supposed to connect to o_O

Well each paragra-, er, couple of sentences responds to your comments in the same order. I'm not to sure exactly how to respond the way that you did in your reply.

As for the ideas, I'm not gonna reply anymore, simply because theorizing and idea making has really run dry fast, and is losing interest to me, and besides I have other games to play, kh isn't my life.

@Xeirei: LOL thats the thing, they're not theories, they where theory motivators (or just idea if you prefer a shorter term) dur =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back