• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

another kh2 ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what do you think?

• yes, hopefully it'll be in english too!!!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • no, who would want that

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaiamanz

who thinks that they might release a kh2 version of final mix? it seems possable.

gaiamanz

im not sure, but hopefully not and if it does i want it to be in english too. but i agree with you.

Joe

Bronze Member
they've already announced that there will not be a final mix
even though there were differences
they didn't add alot like kh1

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Actually, no. It does not seem possible, and don't assume when there's no proof. Nomura has barely even confirmed the next major KH, and he said that even if there will be one, he's not starting on it right away. He has other things to attend to.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I highly doubt there would be a KH2 Final Mix. If there was, it would be in japanese and plus there would be two discs. Besides, the reason they made KH1 Final mix is because the US got more stuff on they're version, so they tried to make japan get most. But in KH2, they're both equall. They all have the same thing. I watched the japanese version videos, so I know!

Soraroxrikusux05

yeah it would seem like a good idea but u have to think why they made final mix, which was cuz we got a little extras that the japs didnt. so thats y its japan only. In this new game it was equal for both countries so theres no point in making an extra version.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
It is possible. Read this Nomura interwiew below.I highly doubt that they would fit it into their schedule. This is a rather old interwiew though. But anything is possible though. But I have a feeling that they won't make it.

Nomura interview said:
Q. Well then, is there a possibility for a Final Mix version to be released like the previous game's?
A. Actually, I wasn't planning for KHII to have a Final Mix. In beginning of the project, I wanted to have the English voices inserted, too, but the disc space was almost full and the recording of the English voices got delayed so that plan couldn't be realized. Compared to FF, there's a high demand for the English version of "Kingdom Hearts". I assume it's because there are many fans who came in through KH:FM so it felt quite weird to play KHII in Japanese when they played the previous game in English. Thanks to KH:FM selling very well, many fans think the English voices are meant for "Kingdom Hearts" so right now I'm in the middle of wondering what to do about Final Mix.

Q. Seems like many gamers are hoping there will be many extras besides the English voices if Final Mix is ever released.
A. If I were to make it, I'll have to answer to that demand and I shouldn't put it at the same level as the previous game's. But more things have been done for KHII compared to the first KH so I'm troubled on how to make the 'tuning' for Final Mix. We still have to think how to solve the disc space problem, too.

Q. Since it's you after all, Nomura-san, you probably already started thinking of some plans for Final Mix, right?
A. In fact, I've prepared a very big trump card for it but I can't say what it is yet. It's something to look forward to if I'm able to make it. (laugh) Besides that, I regret not putting the mushroom Heartless in KHII. In the beginning of the project, I had new ideas that I wanted to use for the mushroom Heartless but it was too grand that it would take a lot of time to make so it got cut out. And the result is that not even one mushroom got inserted. A staff kept saying "Something's missing. Something's missing. Oh yeah, there's no mushroom!" (laugh) If we can make a Final Mix, I would like to add the mushrooms in.

Q. By the way, you seem to be working on the international version now; are you adding anything extra in that?
A. Nope, not much. We're making the North American version in 3 months so localizing(translating) it is pretty much the only thing we can do. After that there's the European version, so if I were to work on Final Mix, it'll have to be after that.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Nomura Interveiw said:
In fact, I've prepared a very big trump card for it but I can't say what it is yet. It's something to look forward to if I'm able to make it.

That makes me hope that there will be a final mix but i highlt doubt thell make one

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I doubt there will be a KH2 Final Mix. If they did make one, it would be two disk. I'd love to see it happen but I know it won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back