• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another form of a Plan!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadywinters

Awards
What would b a good idea for us 2 come closer, not a convention, some thing that won't cost alot, like a little get-together. I just want us 2 come face-2-face. No more of the PMs 4 a while and all of the threads. lets just have an arranged social get together, and NO NOT A CONVENTION. NO NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, SEND A PM IF U DO!:)

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Is this that thread you were talking about?

I don't really get it, see all the KHI members "face to face"? That's not going to be possible...

In some cases, people could have passed eachother, and they're both good friends on the internet...and they didn't even know it

Some more info would help

shadywinters

Awards
What would b a good idea for us 2 come closer, not a convention, some thing that won't cost alot, like a little get-together. I just want us 2 come face-2-face. No more of the PMs 4 a while and all of the threads. lets just have an arranged social get together, and NO NOT A CONVENTION. NO NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, SEND A PM IF U DO!:)

Is this that thread you were talking about?

I don't really get it, see all the KHI members "face to face"? That's not going to be possible...

In some cases, people could have passed eachother, and they're both good friends on the internet...and they didn't even know it

Some more info would help

I can't, this stupid computer won't let me.

Like mayb a little get together, I don't know, just thinking....

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Not going to work. Consider members come from all over the world and many people might not be able to afford airfare to get to a place halfway around the world.

shadywinters

Awards
I can't, this stupid computer won't let me.

Like mayb a little get together, I don't know, just thinking....

KHI has global members, so this won't EVER happen. Drop the idea. And don't bring out that "faith" bullshit.

No, mayb just random members , nah, it wouldn't sound right. Mayb a penpal thing..sorta like that. I don't no. And no I'm not bringing that stupid shit anyway, DAMN u guys with ur negative Shit! Sorry Keyblade Weilder 7, just mad at the moment.

No, just a penpal deal. U no, how they do it, just people who r really close. U no what i mean?

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Okay...case closed...I think mods need to close it, before anything else happens...

She may not have realized that KHI IS global. and even if you were to write letters, why not just PM?

Much neater, and better

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Um...right. Let's all get everyone on KHI to meet other members they don't know and likely have no interest in meeting. Sorry, that's not going to happen. A better idea, on the other hand, would be to make some good friends here and, assuming you get close enough and somehow have the means to, make plans to meet up yourselves. There is no need to gather everyone when you have no reason to.

-Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back