• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another Crazy KH3 Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Xahenort is "pretty much" the only person to have a Human Heartsless

What about Sora?
his Heartsless wasn't human looking at first, but when Kairi hugged him his Heartless became Human looking

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
violent_anger said:
...^i dont know how to respond to that...

sora is not a human looking heartless, he is a walking heart

Ok, I will admit after playing it through my head (from DI to end of the World) last night that Riku must have been made a heartless. But I will not give in on this, From HB in KH1 all the way to TT in KH2 Sora IS (at least) a half heartless (I would say half because he still has all his functions, not so much instinct. There is nothing that says otherwise, he is a heartless.

Hybrid Keyblade

I didnt say that Riku lost his body fully, because it reunited behind DTD..What I was getting at was that Riku was complete behind the DTD except for the heartless/Nobody that could have been created after Xehanort kicked out Rikus heart and used his own in place...And when has Wiki been wrong to you guys? You guys must be searching something much different than I for Wiki to be wrong...

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Well, this same Wiki article (as I all ready pointed out) said that Mickey got the keyblade to darkness after Riku was in the world of darkness, but we know he had it for years all ready.

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
... i always thought Rikus nobody was Axel for some reason though Axel doesnt spell Riku but Namine dont spell Kairi so w/e

Its just How roxas and Axel where so close (best buds) and Axel has the same eyes as Riku i dunno lol

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Can't be though, Axel came FAR before Roxas, and we know that Roxas was created at least a few minutes before Riku became a heartless (I don't even think he got a nobody, but if he did, it can't be Axel)

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
When do you think he became a heartless, the EARLIEST he could have become one is right after you beat him in the foyer, so he would have been a heartless about one hour before that. But I don't think he was a heartless till after round 2, because that is when he asks if he is dead in the world of Darkness, Sora was a heartless before Riku by about a minute, maybe 5

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
violent_anger said:
...riku was never a heartless..., i told you, mickey said that rikus heart overcame darkness, so he didnt become a heartless

This is what I always thought too, but some other member convinced me differently today (though I am still skeptical) If his heart left his body, how did he not become a heartless, that is kinda the criteria. So if his heart is in the World of darkness, doesn't he have to be a heartless.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
osighnajdfn okay first of all im not sure those boys are just friends.
Axel <3's Roxas
Sora <3's Riku
But that's just me and my friend's opinions.

And really, what the hell do we know? For all we know Riku could be Tom Cruise in a mask. If Riku has a heartless and nobody then fine by me. Who knows maybe Sora's heartless will be the enemy in KH3 because there is Roxas and Sora's heartless is just roaming around somewhere making prank calls and streaking at football games.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Riku
I don't know who you are, but... What's happened to me?

Your heart has overcome the darkness.
But you couldn't take back your body.

So only your heart was left behind
In this dark side where stolen hearts are gathered.

Riku
What should I do?

Riku turns to face the way onwards again.

The door of darkness that is soon going to appear...
That door, through which we cannot pass...
In order to close it,
Two keys and two hearts are needed.

Perhaps you too, like me, come here for that purpose.
Maybe it was fate.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Than what are Sora and Riku, since they don't have a body after the Riku fight in Hollow Bastion, but they are not heartless. What are they then?

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
What is the point of the body and soul then (not that I see a point to a soul anyway, since a heart does everything a soul normally would) if you can still exist without a body not consumed by darkness.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
This is a bit different, I mean, they do have a purpose, right, otherwise why are not they all walking hearts, takes away nobodies at least. There has to be a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back