• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another Crazy KH3 Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid Keyblade

Alright, its been a while since I've been to this thread, due to KH2 waiting time and me going insane with KH on the brain..however..After thinking about some things and backtracking the KHI (And help with Wikipedia), I've come to realize a few things.

++A humanoid Nobody is created with someone with a strong heart loses it (I.E Sora/Kairi >> Roxas/Naminé).
++When the respective Nobody merges with the one they originated from, that person is now considered "Complete" for they are 2 halves of a whole.

But heres the fun part...and maybe a KH3 point. (With help from Wiki)

Wikipedia said:
"However, because Riku's heart was tainted with darkness, Sora regained the Keyblade. The true villain behind the Heartless, Xehanort's Heartless, made his presence known and took advantage of Riku's desire to get stronger, possessing Riku's body as his own.

After a vain attempt to fight Xehanort's Heartless, Riku's heart is sent into the realm of darkness, where King Mickey obtains his own Keyblade at the same time. At the end of the game, Riku regains his body after Xehanort's Heartless is destroyed and assists Sora in closing the door to Kingdom Hearts. Unfortunately, Riku and King Mickey must stay behind the door in order to close it, leaving Sora with one request: "Take care of her." "
The important part I am focusing on is bolded. And this of course was taken from Wikipedia after doing a search on "Riku".

Heres the next part....
Wikipedia said:
"Once the path opens, he disappears into it and appears in the final world, End of the World. During this time, he removes Riku's heart from his body to achieve total control over his "new body" as he proceeds to find Kingdom Hearts while collecting all the worlds' hearts to call forth the source of all darkness in order to obtain the knowledge he had sought"
This part is of course seen when doing a search on Xehanort. And once again, the important part is bolded.

Now, I know most of you may or may not listen due to it being the Wikipedia Search engine..but Wikipedia hasn't let me down ever, and I'm not going to second guess it due to KH2 being so widely talked about.

Now..in both quotes, they both say that Riku lost his heart, and I personally believe that Riku had a strong heart, and so my question is.."Why or Where is Riku's Nobody?"

Could Riku's Nobody have been born with Xehanorts true memories intact in it, and no confusion as to who he was? Was there ever a creation of Riku's Nobody? Could this infact be one of the main villains in KH3?

Here are the links for those who wish to read the articles on their own.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xehanort <<Spoiler Xehanort

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riku_%28Kingdom_Hearts%29 <<Spoiler Riku

Thank you for your time.

Hybrid Keyblade

So, I got 3 "Interestings"..and either no one else is reading this..or I've completely blew their mind on things..Either way..I'd really love for there to be response and more discussion on this specific topic..and to weild a Keyblade, you've gotta have a strong heart..so no one can deny that Riku isnt part of the Strong Heart club...now can they?

But trully..more discussion and stuff would be awesome.

R

Riku's Dawn

No!Riku couldn't have a nobody because his shell was possessed by Xehanort!Riku heartless maybe.

Hybrid Keyblade

Hey Idiot..I was asking for ANYONE ELSE to comment on that part..I know you commented on it..but where did we ever see Rikus Shell possessed by Xehanort? I really dont remember this part..

R

Riku's Dawn

Look in KH1,where you battle Riku before Sora stabs himself.

Hybrid Keyblade

And that was a Shell? I dont know if this is true or not..but arent all shells, like..nothing like their real counterparts? I mean physical wise..Namine doesnt look too much like Kairi, and Roxas doesnt either although they do have somewhat similar voices (In game) and character builds..

Yes they do look somewhat a like..but the Riku you're talking about was like..the same physical Riku we've seen before..And Riku didnt lose his heart till later Im guessing is what Wikipedia's saying..like sometime after that fight, and before you fight Ansem on the destroyed Destiny Islands at the very end of the game...

zachtheax

i would agree, i mean there are arguments for riku having a nobody and also him not having a nobody, i guess nomura could twist it to work out either way....would u say if riku did have an nobody, that was the shadowed figure in the secret ending?

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
OK, the reason that this needs to be thrown out, is Wiki all ready gets it wrong. Mickey has had the key at least 10 years, he did not get it when Riku was taken to the world of darkness. From anything I have ever seen, I thought it was clear, that Riku did not lose his heart, his heart was taken over, but never made all darkness of a heartless.

R

Riku's Dawn

Was there a Org. XIII before the KH2 ones?Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
retards, nobodies do look like their old halves, look at xemnas and xehanort.

namine and roxas look different becuase they are half, namine was made by sora's body and kairis heart, roxas was amde the other way around. duh

the ansem that you fought at the end of the world was the soul and body of riku, and the heart of xehanort, that forms a complete being,t herefore, riku does not havea nobody.

Riku in the World of Darkness

(After Sora finds the Navi Gummi and speaks to Kairi in the underground waterway in Traverse Town.)

Darkness. A white path winds gently through the black nothingness.

Riku
Sora... Kairi...

The path slowly turns in our view, and comes onto a horizontal plane.

Riku
I'm sorry...

We follow the path back...

Riku
Is this... the world of death?

...and find Riku, head hung and looking lost, walking along the path. He flickers slightly as if not quite totally real. Then he stumbles and stops as a blue light surrounds him. Clutching his chest he talks to himself.

Riku
I can't disappear yet.

The aura subsides.

Riku
Not until I've met Sora and Kairi one more time...

A voice from the darkness...

Riku, can you hear me?

Riku raises his head only fractionally, but looks about warily.

I'll be there soon.

Riku turns abruptly to see who's there.

Riku
Who's there?

But he faces only darkness.
Another Keyblade...
I've gotten the Keyblade for this side.

Riku
?

I've been talking to you all along.
But my words were hindered by the darkness covering your heart.

Riku
I don't know who you are, but... What's happened to me?

Your heart has overcome the darkness.
But you couldn't take back your body.

So only your heart was left behind
In this dark side where stolen hearts are gathered.

Riku
What should I do?

Riku turns to face the way onwards again.

The door of darkness that is soon going to appear...
That door, through which we cannot pass...
In order to close it,
Two keys and two hearts are needed.

Perhaps you too, like me, come here for that purpose.
Maybe it was fate.

Riku
Fate... You know everything, don't you?
If that's so, I want you to tell me one more thing...
Are Sora and Kairi safe?

On this last line, Riku seems concerned.

You yourself should be able to feel their hearts.

From the distance, Sora comes running through the darkness towards Riku.

Is dependent on your own heart.

Sora is very close now. He is smiling.

Riku has his eyes closed. He has been imagining Sora. He opens his eyes, seemingly much more at ease.

Riku
Thank you.

Fade to white.
see? riku's heat overcame darkness, so he did not get a heartless either

<VII_Axel>

Hybrid, this is all true unless Nomura has some more crazy plot twists up his sleeve. Or, possibly in the year that Sora was in the pod, Riku confronted his Nobody and fused with it. But KH3 has the possibility of being in the past so this is very possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back