• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another contest?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jayfriend969

"The heart may be weak. And sometimes it may even give in, but I've learned that deep down there's a light that never goes out!"

You've come all this way and still you know nothing. Every heart return to drakness!

Lunar Knight

American Person
Uhh...yeah... jayfriend969, since you're new people don't like spammers, so just to give you the heads up^^. BTW you have the quote wrong, too.

Lunar Knight

American Person
But there's no reason to spam to matter what...

Back on topic: I wonder when MB will start the next activity. I hope it'll be really fun and exciting^^.

Lunar Knight

American Person
The contests don't have to be a week long. The Caption Contest was, I think two days long.

Lunar Knight

American Person
Except the Caption Contest, and MB can change things as he pleases.

666Sora: I'm not quite sure myself. monkeybutt is a very creative man;D

jayfriend969

Hmm.. Scavenger hunt, Caption contest, Character quest, and Show your support. ??? Who knows... Anyone got an idea for the prizes?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
:3 There will be ONE more thing before KH2's release.

(PS: Once KH2 is released, we will have special competitions like a "Gummi Ship Competition" For example, where each member makes a Gummi Ship n KH2, takes a picture of it, and the best gummi ship wins. =P Stuff like that.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back