• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another characters? photos inside

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's so hilarious...every second thread we have some people warning not to enter the hype-train too much as this was the main reason that KH 2 was such a let-down for many (not me btw), and yet here we are drooling over some blurry pictures where just Sora is barely recognizable. LMAO.

I'm just here becuse I got two DDD Fics to write.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ethnic Woman said:
I knew I was going to hype whenever 3D news was going to come out. Warning others not to is fine, though. I've been excited for 3D since we got the announcement at E3 last year.

Ethy...didn't you say once you wanted to avoid the KH-section in order not to be spoilered? ^__^

I'm just here becuse I got two DDD Fics to write.

Nice excuse...maybe I should also provide my story as such...although I specifically don't use any DDD-stuff. *ggg*

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Considering Sora and Riku might be entering a dream world were things could be a little Topsy-Turvy maybe they can have enemies as party members? I think I remember playing a game like that a while back, were you could get enemies to temporarily side with you for a battle but I can't remember which it was...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ethy...didn't you say once you wanted to avoid the KH-section in order not to be spoilered? ^__^

After TGS, is what I said ;D trailers, scans, and anything else after TGS are off bounds to me. (not going to happen but it would be nice...I'll probably just screw that over and look at anything. I won't speculate if I do break my promise to myself)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Considering Sora and Riku might be entering a dream world were things could be a little Topsy-Turvy maybe they can have enemies as party members? I think I remember playing a game like that a while back, were you could get enemies to temporarily side with you for a battle but I can't remember which it was...

Could be possible.
I also recently thought about it...the Unversed were manifested emotions.
Pain however is a sensation, maybe these new enemies are in fact manifested pain...created because the pain of those who are suffering is so excessive that it can take physical form, and that's what threatens to harm Sora's heart.

Well I don't really care for spiolers anyway, since I just like to play the games

Same here, I also have no problems with spoilers any day. ;)

EDIT:
After TGS, is what I said ;D trailers, scans, and anything else after TGS are off bounds to me. (not going to happen but it would be nice...I'll probably just screw that over and look at anything. I won't speculate if I do break my promise to myself)

Alright, touché...at least you'll try. *ggg*.
Maybe going off after Jump Festa?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
WgnYd.png

I think that thing is a new enemy. o___O

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
It certainly looks like as if Sora is preparing to smack the Kingdom Key on the head of that thing, yep.

And it looks so much like a blue blob that I find it hard to believe it could be a party member. XD

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
It certainly looks like as if Sora is preparing to smack the Kingdom Key on the head of that thing, yep.

It makes me think about how in BbS Vanitas forced Ven to use him as a D-Link.
Maybe it's something to a similar effect.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Looks like Riku's face. I may be overthinking it but I don't see Donald's bill and the position of the blue is wrong for Donald's hat. TGS couldn't cone sooner...

Also, look at the second person. They have hooves hanging over the pink bar.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It makes me think about how in BbS Vanitas forced Ven to use him as a D-Link.
Maybe it's something to a similar effect.

Pretty neat idea...could be something like "torment" or "pain" attaching itself to Sora similar in work to a D-Link...only that these things are targettable.

Looks like Riku's face. I may be overthinking it but I don't see Donald's bill and the position of the blue is wrong for Donald's hat. TGS couldn't cone sooner...

Wasn't it starting on Thursday?

Youniquee

Awards

Now that I look at it, I can see the Riku in that...-squints eyes- Possibly...maybe it is.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I dunno, the second person looks like Auron to me. And I'm positive it's not so I really can't tell who they are.

EDIT: I see what you're pointing out Ethy.

digimikej

Awards
after ten minutes of staring, im positive that the blue bunny stitch that ate too much ice cream thing is a party member. the one above it though.....i have no. fricking. clue.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thanks Taocha. :( now I am just more confused because what has hooves and would be a partner.

Agh my iPod keeps playing KH music...this is not helping my confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back