• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

annoyed...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Callaghan

Awards
ok, why is everyone leaving!!!!??? so the forum is going through a rough patch, it will be fixed! it has before! i should know i've been here since almost the beging, dont leave just because you dont like the changes, i know its annoying, but get over it!
thats all i had to say....

ddog

yeah this is stupid people leaving. it's not burger king you can not have everything your way.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
i guess its because the change was to sudden and quick with little input from the members of the forum (the poll which was supposed to be open for a week was only allowed a day and a bit open, then closed once it ventured into yes winning)

but it is sad that members like son of sam has left, he was one of the best mods on this forum ,the current ones arn't as good as him.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
People are leaving because it keeps changing and that's really annoying. They are only making this place worse off by leaving :( Hopefully this place will stabalize. And I wish they'd give us some heads up about things, that'd make things go smoother, ya?

THeLIGhtINSOrA

They left because of taxation without representation. But instead of tax, it was changing a server... ¬_¬. It's not a big deal, but I guess the older members are more attatched to the forum rather than the people in them...

Except you, and a few others, of course.

Callaghan

Awards
change is always sudden, the originals didnt agree to alot of changes, but they happened and it all worked out ok, alot of people rebled, but people didnt leave as much, people are just giving up hope to easily

R K O

firekitty said:
ok, why is everyone leaving!!!!??? so the forum is going through a rough patch, it will be fixed! it has before! i should know i've been here since almost the beging, dont leave just because you dont like the changes, i know its annoying, but get over it!
thats all i had to say....
That's not the only reason. Others have lives and they need to do schoolwork and study. Some people just can't handle change that well. I know I can't.

I regret moving to the VB boards :( Everyone kept saying it was for the best, well, it's hell right now is all I'm gonna say. -.-

T

Tidus22340

Well, i had no clue people were leaving. but its a darn shame that they are. everyone, the boards should be stabilized any day now (i hope) and rpg is open, what more could you want? im not leaving...these are great forums, keep up the good work KH2 net team! (dont knowwhat else to call them lol)

robd321

Yeah, I feel the same way. I getting tired of people leaving. I'm still enjoy doing this.They really need to give it a chance.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Im probablyt gonna stay after all. I got my post number back, thank you.

The new change isnt really better, its worser actually...

its_beca

Yay! You're staying! I don't know ya, but *hugs* anyways.
I wasn't on the original forums long enough to get to know all the 'senior' people leaving, but it's still pretty sad and I hope no one else leaves.
I suppose even taking a break and coming back later is ok, you'll be more likely to readjust as if these were completely new forums (not just different servers).
So, yeah, that was my 2c.

Beca

New2Ya

I'm lost...
haha, we know each other a little ;) . well know each other better soon, then, huh?

ff8 reloaded.

S

Surfing pikachao

I havent left so neither should any1 else. im with u!

its_beca

New2Ya said:
haha, we know each other a little ;) . well know each other better soon, then, huh?

ff8 reloaded.
Teehee, sure! I've got work tomorrow and school starts Wednesday, but I will finish it!

Question for Firekitty: What was it like when the forums were first opened?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
YAY NEW2YAS STAYING W00H000!! PATAH!!! B000000ZE!! WHEEEEEEE! >.>;;

people are leaving cuz they regret change or they have a life.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
evil_kenshin said:
i guess its because the change was to sudden and quick with little input from the members of the forum (the poll which was supposed to be open for a week was only allowed a day and a bit open, then closed once it ventured into yes winning)
Do you know what that poll was about? It was asking whether people wanted to reset the RPG system, while at the same time, transferring the forum server to a much more stable one that Midnighter had.

People are leaving because it keeps changing and that's really annoying. They are only making this place worse off by leaving Hopefully this place will stabalize. And I wish they'd give us some heads up about things, that'd make things go smoother, ya?
Where we are now is where we are going to stay (except the domain name..it's gonna change eventually to a more KH related name in time). Only changes that will take place are the ones involving restoring posts from the transfer and fixing any bugs in the forum and the RPG.

I regret moving to the VB boards Everyone kept saying it was for the best, well, it's hell right now is all I'm gonna say. -.-
Can you transfer the forum better?
And yes, vB is better than IPB. People just are too impatient to look at the actual board and ITS POTENTIAL and are instead constantly complaining about problems that are going to be fixed when there is time.

The new change isnt really better, its worser actually...
Opinion. ;) Btw, it's "worse"

All people need to realize is that change happens and instead of running from it, you should stay and try to help out with things. Complaining doesn't really help things. All that does is make the mods' and admins' jobs harder because we're constantly being nagged at.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ya midnighter is right...while i dont like the overall layout of vb it has alot more features then ipb had..

Callaghan

Awards
its_beca said:
Question for Firekitty: What was it like when the forums were first opened?

well there were ALOT less people, and no mods, no battling system, and just a few places you could post, it was alot simpilar and everyone was pretty happy and stuff, everyone got along sorta thing, then after the spaming war deven put in forum insanity and things adventualy turned out like this, its quite alot different, but the forum is still similar to the begining in a way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back