• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Animals As Leaders

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
According to their FB page, new song from Weightless will be out in the next few days.

Everything is beautiful. ^-^

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Sorry for the double post, but uh, if you want a DL link of Weightless, I have it. It leaked.

ONLY IF YOU PROMISE TO BUY IT, THOUGH.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
@Original Post: I bet Vai is crying on the inside, because he can only play seven strings.

I'm getting tickets to see Animals As Leaders on the the 30th XD I discovered this band a few months ago, and I love Tosin Abasi's classical style.

Back to Vai, has anybody heard any of his new songs? They're pretty good, though none cause me any tender surrendering.

Macabre

Gold Member
Weightless is already up there as one of the best albums I've ever heard.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
I found Weightless to be better than their self-titled, to be honest. I like how it's a little bit laid back, with more emphasis on the "whole picture" of the song, rather than just the guitar.

It's just too amazing. <3

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Weightless tommorrow, I'm stoked! (I don't illegally DL cuz I'm a good boy)

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
listening to it now, just the intro to the first part is amazing. i admire their creativity so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back