• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Angry...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
Trust me I love Kh as much as you guys but they didn't delay it by that much. Only by less than a month. Chill out. It's only about 3-4 more weeks that you have to wait. At least we know it's actually coming this time. We know because it's out in Japan.

P.S. You're kinda late. We found the official release like a week ago. If you wanted to be angry that was time. Just calm down. I understand, but calm down. It's gonna be ok. ;)

Unknown_123

I swear if they deley it one more time I'll...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, I never really expected any of those false dates to be true, so I was never really mad. Maybe in denial sometimes. =]

Kuja101

In my own little world where cats are dogs and dog
Jinx said:
Dude the damn game will come out when it comes out do you want this game to end up like the Xbox 360 alright then my point exactly to tell you the truth this game isn't even at the top of my list for 2006 I mean its a great game but I'm not going all crazy over like I probably would for a girl I mean you can wait till March 28th because you never know if you'll be alive before March 28th gets here and when I say that I mean you never know what could happen tomorrow but anyway what I should say is get a life and stop going crazy for this game that's my 2 cents and you can say whatever you want but I do tell the truth

YOU'RE DISPICABLE

HOW BOULD KH2 NOT BE ON THE TOP OF THE LIST
I'M ALL GOOGOO FOR KARI AND NAMINE AND ROXAS AND SORA AND RIKU SO YOU KNOW WHAT......................

i don't know what all i know is i'm so crazy for kh2 i would sell my soul to be the first to play the English kh2

and kh2 comes out in about 42 to 43 days

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
wait... you guys just learned about it... i learned about this back in january, like a few days after the end of the second week( i had the day off that monday).

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
i didn't really expect much...Harrod's told me they'd have it after March DEFINETELY...and i was like WHOA

and then they're like november

then next year

then 2006

now march...

Riku*

I was mad when found it was not coming out in December. I was ready to buy the game. I am just happy that it is finally coming out in March even though it does not come out till the 28th. It better come out in MArch or i will be a mad person.:mad: :cool:

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i was mad when the date got changed from september to december cause it was close to my birthday. after that i just didnt really care when the release date was. but now we know and now im happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back