• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Angel Romance RP!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
"Ahh...."He would continue laughing until he noticed that he left his guns uo there.He grew his wings they were blue and transparent."Can't leave this guys."He kissed his guns and flew back down."Sorry about the introduction,Hiro Minor,you?"

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
"Okay" he would get up and scout the area alone.He thought to himself."This is stupid I'm stuck on some odd planet with complete strangers......"He would punch a rock.He would then sit downand look at the sky."......"Threre was complete silence for a while,he heard some foot steps."What the-"He said holding the trigger of his gun.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
"Okay."He said laying back.He looked at his pandant."I don't even rember my parents....or my childhood I just rember wakeing up in Suffrio one day."He would have a blank look on his face.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
Seth looked at the spring. He looked kinda discusted. ''Me getting wet?Ithink not'' he muttered to himself. Then walked off. Turning around he bumped into Ristuko. '' Oh sorry.'' He blushed. He studied her a bit. ''Sorry, where are my manners, I am Seth and just who might you be?''

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
"Well hope you like fish....wait..."He dug into his bag."Here I got some pizza left over it's not old just so you know."He laughed.A small warmth would start on his hand,he warmed up the slice of pizza."There ya go!"

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
Sorena found herself in the middle of a forest. What the? 'I remember a car wizzed by and I fell off the bridge and, Oh my gosh am I dead!?' Sorena looked around, but it looked like she was still on earth...'Well if I'm dead I wouldn't be in a forest... would I?' Sorena looked at her self she was holding a staff? This was too much for her. She got off she was still in her school uniform... She dusted her self and started to walk. After a little while she heard people. 'Great! hopefully my ticket out of here!' Sorena took a short cut through some bushed and trees. Somehing tripped her. "Ow!" she yelled.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
The two would come to a ocean."Whoa.....this looks perfect."Hiro jumped in to try and find some fish.After a while he cam back from underwater soaking wet with sevral Fish."Ahh the dinner of kings."He said siting down next to Vanessa."Heh if you want some fish when your done with your pizza I'll go get some."He said smiling.Night had fell after a while."........"Hiro was kinda silent as he was near the fire.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
Sorena then noticed something else. "I have wings!? What the!?" Sorena got up. Her clothes were covered in dirt and so was she she took off her back=pack carefully. She streched her wings. 'cool' she thought. She opened her bag. She was going to runaway from home that day... "Oh well, at least I'm away from there." Sorena smiled at her semlf then opened her bag. There was an oversized towel, some clothes, food, her wallet and other important stuff. Sorena walked around more after realising that the sound she heard was the wind.

After a few minutes she came upon a small hot-spring surrounded by tall trees. 'I guess I could use a bath... But then again someone could be here... and.... I'll just wash my face and clothes...' Sorena splashed some water on her face the waer was warm...

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
Seth smelt something close, ''I smell demon flesh'' he sneered taking out his blade. As soon as he did this a black demon with sharp teeth and red eyes, ressembled of a saber tooth, jumped out of the woods and dashed at him. ''Bring it on scum.'' The demon was still dashing, Seth getting in a fighting position, ''c'mon closer. I don't bite, he he he.'' Then the beast was gonna slash at him, as soon he dodged it, upper cutted him and then he threw his blade in the air. Then Seth jumped, did a flip in the air, caught the blade,landed behind the attacker and slit his blade through its body.'' Drop dead!'' Then he pulled the sword out and the monster flew to the ground.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
"Well that wasn't very nice." Jailtin said to Seth, then he looked behind Seth and whistled
"Rukile, Randraa, come" the demon Seth had struck down stood up and walked to Jailtin's heels as did one that was watching Seth, unseen, from the brush, he turned and walked away dissapearing back into the brush.

Last edited:

kao-chan

: : k a o r i k u : :
Holding Riku's heart. A love that can never be tak
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
ooc: sorry i just came down with a cold but i'll be here all day tommorow because of it...

ic: Ristuko listened to the people introduce them selves. Vanessa was the first to say something. "hi, umm im Ritsuko. it's kinda hard to explain where you are. wait till i can tell the others." they all seemed nice for the time being. a few started to wander off to a Hot Spring down the road while she was talking to some one else. "no, you arent dead." she said to Sorena.

Soon all the people had gone to the hot spring so Ritsuko went to watched them have fun. Ritsuko loved hot springs herself but she really needed to get them in the house.

"hey everyone." she said in a loud voice catching there attention. "sorry i let you all wander off like this. Follow me to th Siuox House. Everyone followed her to the door and before letting them in she turned and said. "You have been nrought to a VR world called Surinia. There is no way home except to not give in to desire. of course, if you do not want to go home, then you can stay here." she turned around and let everyone in the house. "there are enough rooms for everyone but you can share a room if you like. Oh and i see we all like Hot springs, I forgot to tell you theres one covering 85 acres in the back of the Sioux Mansion." she said giving a playful smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back