• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► An Untitled KH Fanfic - My First

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
My first one of these...which will be continued. CnC about the story so far would be greatly appreciated, and this is set at the end of KH1. Title in progress...:D

A (currently) Untitled KH Fanfic

Kairi stared at the cold, grey cave wall for a while, tears still pouring down her face like drops of water falling from a plant’s leaf after a heavy storm. The cool breeze that was accustomed towards the secret place was not there, nor was the invigorating light that shone through the small, desolate gap in the cave’s roof. No, these had been replaced by the sounds and sights of nothing, not even the waves wanted to be acknowledged. Unbeknownst to Kairi it was now late into the evening; she had been staring at the small flint sketch of herself and Sora for well over 4 hours now, yet showed no signs of boredom or weariness, even after the events that occurred earlier that day.

Suddenly, without warning Kairi sprung to life, a searing pain shot through her left leg, that could only have been one thing: cramp. Kairi quickly stood up from the barren floor, cursing as she tried to cure the pain of sitting awkwardly in front of a picture for hours on end. Finally, after a few minutes of agonising stretching, the pain had faded away, much like the image of Sora that appeared in front of Kairi that same day. Even though she was physically exhausted, Kairi’s mind was still incredibly active, pondering over how if she had done this and that at this time, her and Sora could be sharing this moment in peace. But they weren’t and that was the only thing that mattered, not the fact that Kairi was safe, or that she was a princess but the realisation that she was not with Sora. Kairi could no longer bear the thought of him in the End of the World, so far away from her, and ran out of the secret cave crying her eyes out.

Although it was dark, Kairi could still see the attire that littered the beach and its area with its presence: the palm trees laying almost motionless in the evening cool, the seagulls who were pecking at the beach, hoping to find a crab to indulge in and also the seaside shack which served as a shelter during the afternoon monsoons for herself, Sora and Riku. Kairi’s mind quickly shifted its focus towards the light blue haired teenager, wondering where he was now. Earlier that day, Kairi swore she could’ve heard his voice as the white door faded away, in a plume of light, but her memory wasn’t completely accurate, as she was more concerned with the actions and eventual departure of Sora, whom Kairi could not bear to think about any more that night.

Kairi slowly began to walk along the beach, as far away as she could from the secret place and memories of Sora. She found a small rocky outcrop in the cliff face where Kairi decided to spend the night, which was safe and surprisingly warm. The natural spring that was on the island flowed directly through this cave, so Kairi was not short of drinking water. But Kairi was absolutely ravenous at this point in time, her last meal being one in the Traverse Town inn, the previous day, where the kind innkeeper had given her a free dessert as she had frequently visited the inn during her short stay in that world. The thought of that mouth watering chocolate fudge cake proved too much for Kairi, whose stomach now began to rumble like an outrageous thunderstorm.
‘What can I do?’ muttered the red haired teenager, ‘It must be about midnight out there and I’m too tired to seek out anything to eat.’
As if it had a mind of its own Kairi’s stomach replied with a slow, depressing rumble.
‘I’ll go out first thing in the morning to catch fish, OK?’ replied Kairi, who seemed as though she was trying to spark off a conversation with her own stomach.
Kairi’s stomach made no response, no growl or rumble or anything, and Kairi slowly drifted off into a deep slumber.

Kairi woke up around five hours later, the morning sun gleaming off of the spring (via a small crack) in the cave. She was still physically exhausted yet could not cope with that empty feeling inside her stomach as well. Strangely, Kairi also felt that something else was missing from her, as if part of her was a million miles away, but at that moment in time she couldn’t pin point what it was. To be honest Kairi didn’t care either about what was missing, she had her mind focused on one thing, food. She quickly ran out of the small cave straight towards the sea, and dived in fully clothed. Kairi was aware that she didn’t have a net, or any real knowledge of how to fish (that was usually Sora and Riku’s job), but she couldn’t care less. Under the cool ocean waves there were plenty of beautiful coral reefs, with many small sea horse-like creatures inhabiting almost ever nook and cranny, but unfortunately no fish to be seen. Kairi quickly came to the surface for some air and then immediately plunged her head under, searching for anything to eat. In the distance she saw something glisten in the water, moving slowly away from her.
‘It must be a fish’, Kairi thought to herself and swam as fast as she could to try and grab it. As she battled against the incoming tide the fish was slowly getting away from her. Kairi had been submerged for well over a minute now and was quickly running out of breath. But Kairi’s stomach was the main driving force, telling her to keep going so that she can be satisfied at all costs and she kept swimming. Kairi’s sight was gradually degrading but still she battled against the ocean currents, until suddenly, there was nothing but darkness and Kairi quickly lost all control of her body. She lay there floating on the ocean surface, face first in the water, unconscious.

Several worlds away, a petite blonde haired girl called Namine suddenly awoke from her deep slumber…

~chaywa~

.:Mega:.

Awards
Heh, that's not bad. One thing you may want to work on, though, is not using the word Kairi at the beginning of so many sentences in a row. Otherwise, pretty good start.

bluwingangel

Nice story, I hope you continue it. I find it interesting because this is the first fanfic I read starting with Kairi in the cave at the end of KH1. There are a few things that can be changed but it is still a nice start.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Nice job my man. You had a nice arsenal of words going on, used good descriptions, and overall a good story. Keep working at it. Your still better at AMV's :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back