• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

American Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
did i just see the Fenrir Keyblade?

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who caught that. Notice that this Fenrir, however, has no Keychain. I did read a thread that suggested that those without chains can't release captive hearts. I wonder if that's true.

As for those knghts, I wonder if they may be the Legendary Keyblade weilders who brought chaos and ruin to the world as opposed to those who saved it. As for their outfits however...
are you serious they look like something that would come up in a power rangers show!

Agreed. When I saw the first one, I thought it was Anubis from Zone of the Enders. I'm very curious as to what this will bring to the table. Let's hope Nomura delivers.

Oh, and as for a name for the ending, here are some ideas:
"Ansem Report 0"
"Keyblade War"
"The Three Knights"

Last edited:

simplicity1love

Website
www.zuup.com
Tundra Saber said:
do you think that the three people where sora, rikku , and kairi because one of them looked like a girl so that might be kairi

I guess it's possible . But I believe that somebody's already posted that Nomura stated the 3 people aren't Sora, Riku, or Kairi .

I've also read somewhere that one of the keyblades in the middle was Kairi's, because of events in the ending of the game . I haven't paid any attention to these details ; I'm wondering if anybody picked that up ?

PrincessDaisy

I still say that it sucks that Kairi, Sora, and Riku aren't in it however the three did all have chains. I don't think it will be the same if they aren't in it.:( I just wish I knew what kind of Disney Characters are in it. I think Black Cauldron would be a cool one and Sword in the Stone and since they're going for the real movies in it now I think that Witch Moutain might be good as well.

Blindfolded-Unknown

211th to ever join! WHERE DID ALL MY POSTS GO! Stu
Well, my new theroy is this...

You know how they made CoM so, people could play it until KH2 came out and everyone wouldn't get all mad that its not out yet. Well, what I think, they are going to make an online game called Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars. I came to this conclusion because of
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Why would they make that be there if they were going to change the complete idea, unless the knights were Sora, Riku and Kairi which I highly doubt.

Kaze

lol all the people in secret ending have never been seen in a KH. Nomura has stated that and he said that he drew the faces of the three knights liek a month ago. So those three are different characters.

Still AWSOME Secret Edning

Sora_KHII

KH2_Roxass said:
I got the secret ending. If you finish the game in proud you just have finish all the worlds ( not the journal) to see the secret ending.

I don't think thats true. I finished with all the worlds completed and got nothing. I'm pretty sure you have to finish the journal as well.

Br0k3n Riku

Blindfolded-Unknown said:
Well, my new theroy is this...

You know how they made CoM so, people could play it until KH2 came out and everyone wouldn't get all mad that its not out yet. Well, what I think, they are going to make an online game called Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars. I came to this conclusion because of
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Why would they make that be there if they were going to change the complete idea, unless the knights were Sora, Riku and Kairi which I highly doubt.
they also got a letter from the king in the 1st one, but we never saw what was on it... also Nomura already said that the knights were new characters and are NOT Sora, Riku and Kairi, and as for the online game, that sounds pretty cool, it would explain alot, especially the not being Sora thing.

Blindfolded-Unknown

211th to ever join! WHERE DID ALL MY POSTS GO! Stu
Br0k3n Riku said:
they also got a letter from the king in the 1st one, but we never saw what was on it... also Nomura already said that the knights were new characters and are NOT Sora, Riku and Kairi, and as for the online game, that sounds pretty cool, it would explain alot, especially the not being Sora thing.

Yes, which is why I said "I highly doubt". But, why would they include that in the game, I mean in KH1 Sora never got to read it because of Castle Oblivion being put to sleep. In this one there is nothing stopping him. It would be kind of odd to just make that be in the game if they weren't going to do anything with it. It has to have some signifigance.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Online gaming sounds good but won't attract a lot of attention, remember FF11? I like it better with a controller cause it easier to manage instead of using a keyboard. As for the knights, it ain't Sora, Riku and Kairi. The keyblades that were picked up were Sora, Riku , and Mickey's as far as I can tell. The big questions were what was the war about? Who was the person walking in the distance? and what did the other words like Chasers and others mean?

Sora's Sweetie

Website
www.myspace.com
zexion_org_xii said:
the three knights are not sora or riku...or even mickey...there is an article that came out a few days ago and they ask nomura who are these knights...and he said that they are new charactors that havent been in any of the games...so thinking that its sora or riku...its wrong...but it is a mistery on who they are...
that is true. but those are their keyblades, so maybe...they died and we're placed in the future, since they; the keyblades look old 'n' all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back