• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

American Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora's Sweetie

Website
www.myspace.com
Anyway going back to the Ending...

We see as the screen opens up the Asem Reports are flying by. Starting w/ 0 ending w/...some # lol
We are pretty sure that the ppl are NOT Sora, Riku, and Kairi because of what the creator of KH said
But Riku, and Sora's keyblade are there, they just look really old.
So possibly we're in the future...
The guy walking towards the three, is an Organization Member, or at least he looks like it w/ what he is wearing.

^^HIGH LIGHT ^^

What do you think?

Br0k3n Riku

do you guys think that maybe KH3 will me an MMORPG? to me it makes sense that would explain all the keyblades, why sora,riku, and kairi dont play major roles, and also who those knights are, they could be us, or even keyblade recruiters or something.

Blindfolded-Unknown

211th to ever join! WHERE DID ALL MY POSTS GO! Stu
Br0k3n Riku said:
do you guys think that maybe KH3 will me an MMORPG? to me it makes sense that would explain all the keyblades, why sora,riku, and kairi dont play major roles, and also who those knights are, they could be us, or even keyblade recruiters or something.

This has been discussed many, many times. And jesus, I hope not. It would kill the KH series, in my opinion. It wouldn't be so bad if they made Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars (The MMORPG) then make KH3, that would actully be pretty cool. But, having KH3 as a MMORPG, I would hate.

Br0k3n Riku

Blindfolded-Unknown said:
This has been discussed many, many times. And jesus, I hope not. It would kill the KH series, in my opinion. It wouldn't be so bad if they made Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars (The MMORPG) then make KH3, that would actully be pretty cool. But, having KH3 as a MMORPG, I would hate.
if they were to make an MMO they wouldnt actually make it KH3, it would be something to tide us over, like CoM.

samurai sora

remember the legends
The Keymaster saved the worlds
while another says:
He brought chaos and disorder
the first one might be about the three with the familiar keyblades and the other part might be about the one with the unknown keyblade.

Br0k3n Riku

I remember king triton saying that the keyblade just brings chaos but I dont remember teh other part....

Br0k3n Riku

in standard you beat all the worlds and 100% of jiminy's journal, in Proud you just have to beat all teh worlds

Br0k3n Riku

I hope they will make an MMO and then KH3, but i'm not sure about the MMO, and if they do make one it will be a LONG time till it gets released...

Lunar Knight

American Person
I just got 100% of Jiminy's Journal today. I actually got it yesterday but I forgot to save so I had to do the Paradox Cups all over again :/

Br0k3n Riku

I'm trying to complete jiminy's journal on Pround, and I cant beat the paradox cup, I keep getting killed in the 49th match against Cloud, Yuffie, Lean, and Tifa. And I'm lvl 99....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back