• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Am I Alone on This?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep-Wonder

The card system was fun on the GBA but annoying on the PS2. CoM (particularly, ReCoM) has the highest quality cutscenes of any game in the series, in my opinion.

I suppose my least favorite would be KH2 and my favorite would be KH1, for reasons everyone has heard before.

All great games, though.

Tremolo

You know I'm coming when you here a bing!
Oh hell no. Chain of Memories is my favorite game.
The only reason to hate it is because you can't handle the card system. But once you get past the general confusingness of it the system is really fun. I feel so in controlled customizing my deck. Fighting heartless is so fun by the last world.
Anyway, THE STORY IS SO AMAZING.
I mean you're faced with riddles and a girl who is completely new. You progress with the characters and their struggle to keep going on and perhaps lose their most important memories and their main goals.
Namine was such a shocking character and what she really was. AND AXEL IS IN IT. Amazing character. The whole mystery behind the Nobodies is enough to keep you going.
It's my favorite game ever, actually. And in the remake, it is such a relief to actually hear adults having most of the lines instead of random Disney characters...

UnstoppableSound

I've been seeing a lot of people saying that Com and Re: Com are their favorite KH games. Now here's my question.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THAT ITS THE WORST GAME IN THE SERIES!?

Not to say that its a bad game but I just dont see why its the best. I hate the card system, choosing what to level up, the worlds are just like they were in KH1 except with rooms and without the whole villain alliance. The storyline's deep and all but it didn't really appeal to me. I mean, your main objective is to save a girl who you've never met (well you sort of have since she's part of Kairi) and who doesnt technically exist. And I hate story's where the main characters are clueless about stuff and we know whats going on. There are times when Sora would talk about Namine and I would yell " No you dumbass! It's Kairi! Kairi!"

Keep in mind that I havent played Reverse Rebirth so this is all based on Sora's story.

Worst game in the series, yes, considering there are only three games in the series released so far...(outside of Japan). However, it is still fun, thought not nearly as fun as the others. Re:CoM definitely made it better though, seeing as how the GBA version was a drag.

solfan

my first reply :D
anyways i liked Chain Of Memories i though KH2 was the worst in the series [annoying enimes slow start ect.. but i still loved it :D]
If you plyed CoM when it first came out i dont think anyone would know it was Kairis nobody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back