• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Aly in a fight? No wayyyyy!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadukai X

Banned
I love it when people are smart asses when it comes to confrontations. Good job Aly ^.^

Don't do anything, she started it, you stood your ground, leave it at that.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Whats ISR and what happened to your hand in the first place? and if isr is bad, good. the bitch deserves it.

InSchoolRestriction. Pfft, closes thing to suspension.

I know. I stood my ground, and look where I am at now? I am simply losing my "ability to help" touch. Losing one tomany friends at a time.

Eh, I hope he understands whats going in my head right now. ;~;

Shadukai X

Banned
Then explain it to him. Simple as that.

You aren't losing your 'ability to help' touch, and if you are losing friends over this ordeal, sadly enough to say, then they weren't good friends to begin with.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Talk to him. See if you and him can spend a night out just doing what you two used to do, and if his girlfriend asks about it being a date, tell her that you're his friend and he needs friends as well. If she was so confident about the state of the relationship she shouldn't be jealous, and she's jealous right now.

Anyways, just spend the night or whatever trying to figure out what's going on. Apologize to him, but don't try to like her. You don't have to, just be happy for him. He's your friend, and you've clearly stated she's not. Just don't hurt him. He's going to want a friend when the relationship ends.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Never tought about it that way, Shaddy. :O

Eh, I suppose. ;)

I think I should talk to him about it. And just tried to react a different way to his girlfriend. Actually-

I think I was jealous. Because he spent most of his time with her, and avoided most of his friends including me. I guess I didn't really control the situation was well as I should have. Eh, Okay. I'll talk to him.

Thanks everyone~

Aly

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
Bash her...i would do it if it was a guy...

But since you dont want to ruin your relationship with that guy, just ignore her..

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Lol, bitch got owned.

SO yea, if she is a total whore he will realize she was lying.

You don't need to APOLOGIZE, you can say it isn't true; though.

Then, stab her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back