• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Aly in a fight? No wayyyyy!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Yes way. Aly, today, got into a "fight".

This girl, thought I was taking her guy. No. Sorry, I am not a whore like her, and goes around taking guys from other people I barely know. That's against my rules.

So she goes around yelling at every girl who's friends with her guy. Her guy and I are best friends since 4th grade. So she comes in my face ugly and all yelling:

"WHO THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"

I answered with my full name.

"MESSIN` WITH MY MAN?"

My answer:

"Um, He's not a "man" first of all, and you don't "own" him. I mean, I've known him longer than you."

"JUST BACK OFFFF"

Me:

"I could say the same to you."

So she pulls my hair. Okay, no one touches my hair unless they want to comb it everyday. So I turn around a push her into a locker. Okay. She says "ow" and glares at me. Oh. I am shivering in my penguin underwear. She runs to my friend and is like "OMG!!111! She hit me in the face, don't be friends with her." He looks at me with a curious look. -this is all in the break we had-

He asks if it's true. I say yes. He gets kinda angry at me and says just don't talk to him. I say "Okay, but your little "cute, innocent, and naive" thing right here started yelling in my face like she was something," She gasps and like starts the whole lying thing over again. So now, he thinks she was punched by me because of jealousy. Hmm interesting, when he's the one who said he liked me first. Okay then.

I couldn't hit her as hard because I hit her with my left hand. My right was already wounded. :\

WHOOOOO! Last fight I was really in was 3rd grade. :\

What do you think I should do now? Apologize?

Last edited:

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
Hell no.

Good for you. This girl DESIRVES NOTHING. You did the right thing buy standing up for yourself but not with fighting. You used one Hot reaction. You should have walked off but since she "Touched you" first i think i would call its self devinse.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Fighting her made no progress, and I regret fighting morons. I just lost one of my diaries. I told him everything. And now he thinks I am a selfish jerk who goes around hitting random people.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Eh, if I do:

1) He's gonna hate me.
2) She's not even worth hitting.

Joe

Bronze Member
I wouldn't really consider that a fight, but whatever.

Fights up here must be much more brutal than the ones where you live.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
I wouldn't really consider that a fight, but whatever.

Fights up here must be much more brutal than the ones where you live.

lol Funny, I consider it a fight because I am not usually in fights all the time. :\ She considered it a fight; she went around telling everyone.

"LOLZ I BEAT LENA AND SHE AIN`T NOTHIN`"

I think there is going to be more "fighting" from where that came from. Otherwise she won't know her place when it comes to me. :O

F

FinalStrike

I have to agree: Not a true fight. In a sense, you could call it that, but generally people think of a fight as consistant hitting of one another and a little blood, or at least bruises. This just seems like a little argument that got slightly out of hand.

I like your control, though. If I were in that situation (guy here, not girl, don't even think it) then I'd bash in her face. I don't have patience for those that think they "own" someone and that they cannot talk to anyone but their bf/gf. It disgusts me.

Best wishes about making up with your friend, though. =)

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Okay, I get it with the "not a fight" idea.

Right now :

He says he forgave me. My reactions was: Why do I need to be forgiven when his selfish girlfriend was the reason why we are arguing?

He gets quiet. Okay. Now what am I supposed to do? He's going to get mad...and I will feel bad for butting in their relationship...or getting in a "fight" with his girl. ;_;

Last edited:

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Don't get angry at him for what his girlfriend did. He'll realize what a female dog she is later on. It's not his fault.

The girl pry is not comfortable enough and so feels that in order to get the attention she wants she must beat up her boyfriend's friends. It's ridiculous, but it's jealousy. She's unsure if you and him and will get together. And so she resorts to physical action.

You did good in not letting her getting the best of you. But don't take it out on him. Keep your fights with whom they belong. Don't fight with him over something she did that ticks you off, fight with her about it. If you get angry at him, you're going to lose a friend.

She's jealous. That's all it is.

Keitaro Urashima

GET LADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aly, ust ignore the son of bitch, srsly, i always do that when someone who likes to annoys me annoys me. Either shell just shutup and give up, wgich is good, or sheel try to make you listento her, by means of a fight, dont do nothing, that way you odnt get into any trouble, then tell a techer and shell get her ass expelled heheh.

is the guy your friend?

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Well:

Yeah, she came up in my face when I warned her not to already.

"Get in my face and watch what happens to your face." I said.

She smirked and cocked her head. She walked towards me and tried to punch me. Everyone can see us to boot. She threw the first hit, I was dangered. Self-defense. She grabbed her and pulled it towards the ground. Thrusting her on the ground, she hit me. Me on top of her, she tried to hit. I slapped her in the face. She pushed me off and got up. She soon pushed me into a wall. So I pushed her into her own locker

My friend stopped me and pulled me back. Her hair/nose was messed up. My hand was bleeding because of the wall incident. -It was my already hurt hand.- He pulls me back and asked:

"What the hell is wrong with you." I answered.

"What's wrong with your retarded girlfriend? She seems to be deaf. I warned her about my privacy. She just jumped right in. I think you should take care of that." He saddens and run to his girlfriend. She lies to him. But I have told the principal my side of the story.

She got ISR. I get community service or something like that. Only for 2 days since I didn't throw the shot.

He calls me today saying he was sorry.

"Yo, look I am sorry for what she did. And that I actually believed her over you. My bad"

"Nah, it's cool. I knew you would do it anyway. You looked like you really liked her." And I hung up.

OHSHI- It wasn't huge with violence. It just got a little rough.

Last edited:

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
He calls me today saying he was sorry.

"Yo, look I am sorry for what she did. And that I actually believed her over you. My bad"

"Nah, it's cool. I knew you would do it anyway. You looked like you really liked her." And I hung up.

You're going to practically kill his poor heart if you keep pushing the guy away. :/ They need friends too. Not his fault the girl acts like that.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
You're going to practically kill his poor heart if you keep pushing the guy away. :/ They need friends too. Not his fault the girl acts like that.

I know. But ever since this first arguement, I can't seem to talk to him the same anymore. He's seems more distant. And all I have been doing is just not talking to him because I am afarid of what he says. I afraid he's just going to regret our friendship. And I just can't seem to do it right now. I told him this and he simply walked off.

:\ Apologize to him now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back