• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Alternate Scenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
It is said (and proven) that if you beat the first game out of order, alternate scenes will play. One example is that if you beat Deep Jungle before Wonderland, the princess that apperears when Meleficent says "...they are falling into our hands one by one...Speaking of which..." will be Snow White, NOT Alice. Does someone know about all of the alternate scenes that play in this game?

I'm sorry if this was posted before, I'm askng because I don't know about these untill today.

If you beat Hollow Bastion(Trying to avoid spoilers...) before Monstro, Riku doesn't fight along side you during the cage battle(On Monstro).

Awards
Well, like zoidberg said, Riku wont fight with you and Sora will also call him a fake. If u already beat Hollow Bastion then you should know why he calls him that.

Twiligan

i never knew that there were alernate scenes, i thought you werer full of crock at first lol.
so i wonder if there are aternate scenes in KH2 too?

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Oh my gosh! Is this seriously true? Finally, something new for me to do with this game, lol. It's strange that I haven't seen this anywhere else though...

If you beat Hollow Bastion(Trying to avoid spoilers...) before Monstro, Riku doesn't fight along side you during the cage battle(On Monstro).

I don't quite understand here. I don't recall Riku fighting alongside me in Monstro, he just left before the battle began. I'm also pretty sure that I beat Monstro before beating Hollow Bastion. Could you perhaps go into detail? Sorry about that, and thanks for the info!

Last edited:

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Oh my gosh! Is this seriously true? Finally, something new for me to do with this game, lol. It's strange that I haven't seen this anywhere else though...

I don't quite understand here. I don't recall Riku fighting alongside me in Monstro, he just left before the battle began. I'm also pretty sure that I beat Monstro before beating Hollow Bastion. Could you perhaps go into detail? Sorry about that, and thanks for the info!

I thought that too. He doesent fight WITH you or AGAINST you. he just, runs away.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I just saw a video with Riku fighting WITH you during the Monstro battle. I guess we just missed it. Strange that I missed THAT through the many playthroughs that I've done.

SORA619

Awards
i have played only with riku alongside with me...i will try the other way.so the vid is changing if you beat first hollow bastion...

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Aren't altered and alternate like different or are they the same? Anyway, I'm pretty sure you'll find them on Youtube. Oh wait, no sorry. I don't know how but I think some others might. XD

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Very cool. Another one is when you lose to seifer I believe. Rai and Fuu just talk about how cool he is, Then a nobody steals a picture and Hayner, Pence, and Olette give chase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back