• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Alright, Help Me Choose a Union

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Well, Vulpes won last week, and while not actually a full week, it did win. So if you want to be in a union that technically has the lead, choose Vulpes. It doesn't matter enormously which Union you choose, though. I'm in Vulpes myself.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Okay, I have started playing, and have no idea who to choose. I don't know anything about any of the unions!
You don't need to know anything. Just choose one randomly. Your union changes nothing story-wise besides which Foreteller will show up to talk to you. And you can change union at any time.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
You better choose the one you feel you can relate to most. Taking the animals as symbols, it's quite easy to get the 'feel' of a union. I am sure that the rankings will change frequently, there's no guarantee Vulpes will always be first. For example, Unicornis and Leopardos in the Japanese browser chi were usually the ones battling for the first place, while Anguis usually was last in the ranking. I guess it's too early to say who's the best-ranking team so one can't really make a choice by this criteria.
You could check the Rebirth theory that we have here on KHI and it might help you decide. It's one of the most interesting and detailed theories about the Foretellers and the Unions, trying to look at their symbolism and true/possible identity and relation to contemporary KH characters~

~Kairi~

I'll give you a quick summary of the Unions and which character the rebirth theory believes they are connected to. I wish the game itself provided these summaries. I feel people would choose differently if they knew what they

Anguis- they are the Defenders of Light. they believe that the light is the most important and only the light. Rebirth theory: Aqua

Leopardos- They are Protectors of the Darkness. They wish to protect the darkness from the light. Rebirth Theory: Ventus

Unicornis: unlike Anguis and Leopardos, Unicornis believes in the dawn. That both the light and the darkness are of equal importance and use them in equal balance. Rebirth theory: Riku

Ursus- are Seekers of Power. They seek power in anyway to do what they believe is right. Rebirth Theory: Tera

Vulpes- they are the Seekers of Peace. The members of the Vulpes union share different beliefs and do not believe there should be a Key Blade War. Rebirth theory: Kairi

That's how I have understood it. I am personally in Anguis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back