• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Alice in Wonderlandd

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoXS

I like this sig, the colors and suchhhh.

AliceandWonderland.png

v2
AliceandWonderland-1.png

C and C?

Last edited:
C

Charlie

Whore.
I can hardly tell what I'm looking at because everything is too dark and out of focus.
Get that sharpening tool and saturated sponge tool and put them to work on this tag.

Then, get some soft brushes in there, and start streaking in some more colors while putting them on lighten/lightercolor/pin light on this, to make it go boom.

C

Charlie

Why in the fuck does it need contrast if its already dark?

Contrast is the difference in visual properties that makes an object (or its representation in an image) distinguishable from other objects and the background.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
It looks like half the tag had been on fire...
It's good for sure, just needs a little work done to brighten things up so we know what we're looking at.

RoXS

Beau, I want you give you the PSD and let you go to town on it lmao.
Everyone else, thanks for critique : D

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Version one was like looking for a grizzly bear at midnight. You might see it, but it's going to take a while.

Version two, thanks for handing us a match. Now at least give us a goddamn flashlight.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Too messy, and veeeerrrryyyyyyyy dark. Take off that black layer, or whatever you did to make it look dark, and give it some depth and color.

Enri

Lol Peter Beau, ohei!

Anywho, I actually like the tag, for reasons in depth. Like the depth, it looks like she is being taken in, with all the effects around her, which is ace for her expression. I think you could have done better with the flow, so it would not be seen as messy.

Tad bit oversharpened.

RoXS

KHP?
OMG CORI!

HAI CORI!

Thanks Cori :)
Guess you know which one is mine in SOTW nowww XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back