• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Albel Nox vs Kadaj

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win?

• Albel Nox

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Kadaj

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
While Albel is awesome, (And looks like the result of an affair between Sephiroth and Vincent) Kadaj is 1337. He pr4wns Cloud in the forgotten city and later holds his own against him with one hand.
Albel is a good swordsman and all that, but he's got nothing on Sephiroth's remnant.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Whoever voted Kadaj, I wish nothing less than unspeakable pain and suffering on your, your whole family and some of your closest friends.

That is all.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
What the hell was the point of that, Pho? If people think he would win the fight, that's what they think. Do they deserve such kind of persecution for something with as little meaning as voting for a character in a poll?

You can't catch a joke to save your life, can ya?

....but but, his so so so sexy and he looks sooooooo cool. He also has a cool sword. Thats why he would win .

.... well, Albel has a claw!

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Apparently, the other guy got the joke. The fact that I said *some* of their closest friends should've been a tip-off. And seeing as how I think wishing for something supernatural is bullcrap, I don't see the problem.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
By that token, anything I can say might offend anyone, Ichi, because it could relate to a personal area of life.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Partially true, but only if that thing you say is negative, and is said in an unsympathetic way.
For example, mentioning AIDS is generally not offensive. Saying something like "I wish you died of AIDS" would be hurtful for someone who either has the disease, or knows someone who has.

The point I'm trying to put to you is that what you are saying (or often other things you say) can easily offend people without you either knowing it or not meaning to. Any older member of the forums (especially a moderator) should be setting a much better example. Suppose younger members see this kind of attitude from somebody who's supposed to keep the peace, and adopt the same attitude. They won't necessarily know not to.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Partially true, but only if that thing you say is negative, and is said in an unsympathetic way.
For example, mentioning AIDS is generally not offensive. Saying something like "I wish you died of AIDS" would be hurtful for someone who either has the disease, or knows someone who has.

Most sarcasm and cynical jokes fall under this category.

The point I'm trying to put to you is that what you are saying (or often other things you say) can easily offend people without you either knowing it or not meaning to.

No? This is generally acknowledged when you're speaking to people. Things you say might offend. However, the receiver can't victimize itself every single time, because it generally makes nothing better. For example, I made a joke, another guy got it, we continued the discussion, and you get angry and victimize yourself. Why? What do you get by it? All you've accomplished is to bring the mood down and made everyone feel worse.

Any older member of the forums (especially a moderator) should be setting a much better example. Suppose younger members see this kind of attitude from somebody who's supposed to keep the peace, and adopt the same attitude. They won't necessarily know not to.

This attitude? It's the equivalent of a "shoot yourself" joke, and as far as I know, that's never infringed on the peace.

ryoji1337

Yes, yes..>_>;
Well, if Albel was in a movie too he'd be too much pwnage for you to handle.
It'd be like a murder movie with like 892570924798 deaths and 3 wounded who'd end up dying in the sequal.

Yuh, he's that bad.
<_<;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back