• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Akuma

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Attention citizens of Elm, I have no doubt that most if not all of you are aware of the incident that has occurred in your central park. I would like all of you to know that the situation has been contained, along with all immediate danger to the safety of this city. However, I believe that a threat still exists, and I advise that you all exercise extreme caution. Do not fret, your Saviors will come through and ease your worries.

"Is that it? not much of a speech..." Zagi commented to Aneda, who was seated on the ground, her legs crossed under her bulky robe. She said she had to focus so she could spread her telepathic influence across the entire city. Apparently it worked, because Zagi and Lilim heard her voice speaking directly into their minds. "Also, your voice was a lot less cute. What, you afraid they won't take you seriously otherwise?" Aneda stood to her feet, turning her hooded head to Zagi.

"They need not hear the fine details, it would only serve to panic them and hinder my plans." She responded, ignoring his snark.

"Oh, so you have a plan do you?" Zagi asked, listening intently with amused eyes. Lilim stepped forward, sympathetic worry upon her face.

"Are you sure you're okay? That was a dangerous wound..."

"Please, you need not worry about me." She said with a prideful regal tone. "Your healing magick was more than enough, besides this is an urgent matter." She turned her back to the two of them, then standing in place. Her gaze went to the sky, and she was silent for a moment. Meanwhile Lilim's father came running up to her, out of breath and his elaborate expensive clothing torn and ragged.

"Father! Thank goodness you're alright!" Lilim nearly screamed, hugging her father tightly. After about six seconds of her bear hug upon the man she let him go, and he spoke.

"And I am glad to see that you are unharmed as well, seems Zagi is a formidable body guard after all." He appeared relived, however Lilim picked up on a frown he was trying to stifle. "Can't hide anything from you can I?... Very well, I've received word from the local police force that another one of these doors has opened. It's closed right now, however..."

"It will open soon." Aneda said, suddenly popping up beside them. "It is located in the south western area of Elm, by one of your hospitals yes? I will make my way over there, I trust you don't mind I take one of your hovering machines." She didn't look back as she walked towards one of the flying platforms. She only stopped when she noticed a strange looking man, His appearance was mostly that of a Hume, however he had a few signature traits of a Komatta. "Well, seems you've been tampering with some complicated things." She moved in front of him, taking a closer look. "Your DNA... It's perfectly integrated into your form." She sounded almost impressed. "I must warn you however, trying to integrate the DNA of a Magikama as well may result in unforeseen consequences." She tilted her head, gazing at him as if contemplating something. "I have a proposal. I may require some assistance in dealing with this 'door,' and I can tell you are highly capable. If you can gather others such as yourself and assist me, then I will share with you a secret that I' sure you will find... 'Enlightening.'"

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Mithos looked at the savior as she approached and sighed, he hadn't gone over to the savior for a reason and now she'd just come to him instead. Honestly he cared little for teh squabble that her telepathic message had spread, it had lacked too many details and basically only mentioned how as usual, the saviors would fix everything and not how they would do it. How were they fixing things when one man was almost killing them off with no effort??

The idea was intensely disgusting...and as she drew closer Mithos started to get a headache.
"Well, seems you've been tampering with some complicated things."

Who was this woman to even say something of that nature to him?? Did she think that just because of her status as some being who was to save the world she could speak down upon a scientists work??. Mithos just looked at her instead of answering, he knew she had more to say anyway. "Don't you think I know that already?? I don't know what you want but if its not important to me than get lost."

The savior still wasn't done and then proceeded to offer him secrets in exchange for helping with problems that were certain to arise in the land. Mithos didn't probe her to see what her name was, as long as he was concerned with a being like this, it didn't matter what her name was at all. "Sure. I'd be glad to help out. You say I'm capable?? You have no idea how capable I really am, but then again maybe you do, which is why in fact you want me to help." If that was the case then Mithos wasn't going to object, he knew quite a few people who would go along just for the chance.

"Fine, I'm willing to help out. Maybe in the meantime as the world fals apart and you people hide what's happening from the people you'll end up having a few revelations of your own." He started walking over to Raizo but stopped and threw a small comment over his shoulder. "Heh Dark Magic...how annoying."

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
When Mayuka woke up this morning, she didn’t expect what happened, which was obviously unexpected by a long shot. Someone attacking Saviors, opening a door, and from it pouring large insects, roaches if you will. While she had the means to try and hold them back, she was more focused on making sure the civilians were able to escape. In the chaos a boy lost his mother and was standing in the middle of the stampede crying for her. No mother left their child willingly, so instead of worrying about her own safety as the Roaches approached, she ran through the rush of panicked people and scooped him up in her hands. There were Roaches that managed to slip by those who were battle ready and capable of defending the majority of the people.

Still carrying that crying blond boy, there was just too much going on for her to properly locate the boys mother in all this chaos. What made things harder were the creatures continuously hounding everyone around her. Without them gone, she’d have no hope of finding this child’s parent. The boy secured in her arms, Mayuka held him tightly while he cried, almost feeding off of his fear to fuel her own will to battle. If she didn’t help now, the Roaches would lower the odds of her finding what mattered most to this toddler ..or worse, they’d kill her. That possibility wouldn’t be possible any longer.

Below one of the Roaches erupted a strong spire of thick and hardened earth that came out in such force it pierced the creature instantly, letting it hang up in the air helpless and slowly dying a painful death. On the opposite side of her, two more of them were still coming, and she repeated her process, allowing her own inner force to travel through the earth below and rise out suddenly, impaling them on the spot. Believing that it would be the last of them, she would turn to rendezvous with those that got away. She was halted however, as the rapid pounding of wings caught her attention and force her to look back. One of them was flying towards her, somehow knowing through an unknown mean that she was the one who killed the others in the vicinity.

Knowing that it would see the spires too soon and avoid them, she intended to try another tactic, letting the child’s crying encourage her to ensure he didn’t cry any further. Keeping him secure with her right hand around him, she extended her left palm towards that roach and expelled a harsh blast of air from it, constantly channeling so it didn’t cease. It did well to hold it back, but it continued to try and barrel towards her. Her goal wasn’t to make it fly away, it was to make it intake this air through its mouth forcibly. Her tiny and replicable energies would enter its body.

When she was confident she had gotten enough inside of it, she halted her release and let it come flying towards her again, rapidly descending. Mayuka, eager to let it think it was able to touch them, stood by and watched, waiting until it was closer ..closer …and suddenly it veered off course, crashing to the earth below with a sudden increase of weight. That energy of hers went inside and created the very earth she stood on, and when enough of it was created, she forced it to harden itself, letting the beast hit the ground to kill itself. However, it still twitched, and was noticeably alive.

‘…Die, won’t you?’

That ‘earth’ inside the creature shaped itself into flames, burning it inside and out and causing the beast to suffer a slow and horrific death. Watching her work, and seeing its struggling body begin to steam from the heat, she slowly backed off and turned when she was confident it was dead. What she didn’t notice was her eyes change their color.

-

“My baby!” A woman cried from the now secured area the police created. Having spoken to an officer trying to find her child, she was surprised to hear its cries from the other side of the quarantined zone. Running and ducking below the tape, Mayuka set the child down and allowed it to raise its arms out. The woman took her child and squeezed him so tightly Mayuka was convinced she’d overwhelm it to the point of passing out. Tears were leaking from her eyes as they were reunited.

“Oh thank heavens! You protected him!?”
The mother didn’t look very rich, in fact she appeared rather middle class, yet even so she tried to reach into the brown purse around her body until Mayuka held out her hand, slowly shaking her head. She looked a bit of a mess with dirt on her cheek, but the mother didn’t judge her, in fact she couldn’t believe Mayuka wanted nothing for this.

“Are you sure?”

Mayuka nodded, and the woman reached over and hugged her as well, Mayuka immediately returning it, glad her and her child were safe and together again.

“I will never forget this act of kindness ..thank you so much.” Overjoyed, the woman would move on as if trying to get home before she lost track of her baby again. And she watched near that police line, smiling, glad everything had worked itself out. Having spent the last twenty minutes trying to find that woman, Mayuka believed the police could have helped. It was good luck that that mother sought them out as well.

“You did good, kid..”

Mayuka jumped a little, looking over her shoulder. The man was a small amount taller than her, with hair just a little darker than her own. He carried weaponry, a special blade on his back, and a secret firearm in his coat. To anyone else it was just another man, but to her, it was her..

‘Brother!’ Mayuka turned around to hug him and he did the same, laughing as he did so.

“Man you did a number around here didn’t you? And I saw what just happened ..mom and dad would be real proud of you for helping that woman.” he lightly rubbed her head and looked around the area. She never did remove the spires from the area, so the Roaches, now dead, still kind of hung there ..and there was some weird smell that permeated the area, like one of them was burning up. “..You uh, want to let the freaks down to help the cleaning crew?”

Mayuka, startled by the fact she didn’t remember what she did, immediately retracted all the energy she expelled in the area. The spire’s returned to the ground, freeing the Roaches. The one that burned, well ..it was still burning inside.

She didn’t like that one…

“Now, what was this all about…”

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
As the roaches were finally defeated by Mithos, Him, and the recently arrived forces, Raizo holstered his gun. He checked his body to make sure none of his clothes had roach goo on it. He hated getting his clothes messy and most of the time, he couldn't keep them clean. It was such a stupid endeavor but, hey a man had to keep his appearance. He rested his eyes on the forces and sighed at their tardiness. He was dissapointed that such forces arrived AFTER he and Mithos had put in work though they wouldn't get any of the glory or, maybe just not Raizo.

Making his way back to Noelle, he smiled, showing off his perfect teeth. "I must say that this was a very unforntunate setback to a great day. I must be on my way with my friend but, please allow us to meet again for I shall be in town until tomorrow." Raizo said while bowing to Noelle, "Au revoir." Turning to Mithos walking toward him, Raizo decided to meet him halfway. It had been a rather long day but, it was eventful to say the least and that's all Raizo truly needed in his day.

"Ay Mithos. What to do? What is your take on the situation at hand?" Raizo asked calmly.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Faust was able to make back to the city again to see the roach crisis has been solved. He saw many dead roach carcass's lieing on the ground each killed in a different way. He could already tell that the Saviors did all of this and he couldn't help but feel jealous of there power.

"Boy, I sure wish I could be that strong. I wouldn't say taking out three roaches was enough to consider myself a Savior." Faust said to himself. "I should head home and treat this arm. Can't stand around and bleed to death." He walked over and past the dead roaches to make his way home that wasn't far from where the Saviors ceremony began. As he walked he left his arm bleed a trickle of blood trailing off to his home.

He opened the door to step inside finding one more roach that broke into his house. It hissed out and tackled him to the ground snapping its mandibles at him trying to chomp off his face while Faust tried pushing it off of him.

"Seriously?! Just when I was gonna settle down I get this!" Faust curled his tail and pressed it at the thorax of the roach, then he send a small jolt through his tail that shocked the roach. Just enough to let it off of him so he grab his ground, pulled out his dagger, and jabbed into the center of the roaches thorax hopping he hit a vital oragan. But just to be safe he stabbed the roach multiple times on it's thorax and on its head until it was dead and was oozing yellowish green blood.

"There! That better be the last of you!" he panted heavily. He went inside his home again to walk over to the kitchen as he searched into the cupboard to pull out a first aid kit. He pulled out some disenfegtant and bandages. He cleaned his wound over the sink as he let some water to clean out the blood, sprayed some disenfegtant which stung a bit, and wrapped his arm with the bandage.

"Much better, now what should I do now?" Faust said to himself wondering what he should do, now that the roach crisis is over.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
"Excuse me Ms. Savior."

Isaac tapped the feminine Savior on her shoulder from behind, his little sister accompanying him, though noticeably standing behind him. After receiving enough details from her, he figured this problem would affect everyone innocent in Elm, the world in general for that matter. Mayuka kept her hands behind her back and tried to avoid looking at her directly. She was never so close to a Savior before, it seemed unworthy of her to be this close. She was merely a swimmer, but despite her protest, Isaac had convinced her to at least be by him while he got some things out of the way. As for him, he didn't seem stunned at all. Saviors were supposedly a higher power, but he approached this woman as if she was an old friend. His arms hung at his sides and he didn't appear too humble or modest.

"My little sister behind me has filled me in on some of the details. A man of unknown origin came and decided to ruin your day, leaped into a door ..and your pals had gone after him immediately. Besides that, roaches ..roaches everywhere."
he rubbed the back of his head, looking over his shoulder at Mayuka who looked up at him in return, then back down to the ground, blushing. Isaac could tell she was still nervous about being so close, but he wanted to convince her that this being, this woman, wasn't as frightening as she'd think. If anything, catch Mayuka on a bad day and she was more frightening than a swarm of roaches. "..She wants to help you if she can, my sister that is."

Mayuka looked back up at him, startled at what he was doing. She stared at him with subtle protest at what he was doing and from the look of shock on her face, was not planning on getting involved in this conversation. Big brother was right though, she was willing to help if she could, but was uncertain if she could manage to help someone like a Savior. This all seemed so much bigger than her after all.

"Don't give me that look. If you can save a child from those monsters, you're pure-hearted and strong enough to help her out. Come over here." Isaac stepped out of the way, seeing Mayuka staying rooted where she was, looking off in another direction in embarrassment. "...Mayuka, come on, she won't hurt you."

That didn't stop her from being afraid. Mayuka rarely spoke words without her mental link and was worried she'd be found weird by this woman if she didn't. Squinting her eyes, she brought her right hand forward and opened them again to bravely look Aneda in the face, or what she could see from it. It felt rude, and she still felt like a mortal in the face of someone greater than her. A handshake was a good way to seal introductions, it was just unfortunate she couldn't do this herself. The faint red along her cheeks made her shy nature clear.

She sincerely hoped that Aneda wouldn't comment on her awkwardness.

Raspberyl

"Ah, y-yes. I'll see you soon then."

It bothered Noelle that on a day filled with surprise Savior attacks, magic doors, and grotesque roaches, it was Raizo that fazed her the most. Raizo and his damn perfect smile. She shook her head disapprovingly, but gave up trying to resist her girlish fawning for now. She'll get over this soon enough, and the next time they meet, she'll be in control. Probably.

The Savior's announcement suddenly boomed in her mind then, startling her out of her reverie. She frowned at the Savior's rather invasive method of broadcast. It may be efficient, but she didn't like having another person's voice in her mind. She'd had a bad experience with a Magikama who got into her head and controlled her; she didn't want it happening again.

In any case, it seemed as though everything was settled. At least, everything in the park was. She picked up on another bit of information the Savior indulged Lilim and her company. Somewhere in the southwest, by a hospital...

Another door, huh? Definitely have to see that! ♪

She was about to head to back to her lodging, to change out of her frilly dress and into a more appropriate 'adventuring' outfit, when she noticed the pair of Humes tentatively approaching the Savior. She walked toward them, curious. Only the older male was speaking, seemingly on behalf of the timid girl behind him, and he was offering the Savior the girl's help.

"Oh, me too! Me too!" Noelle called out as soon as she reached them. She hadn't thought about that. She had only wanted to see the door to sate her curiosity, but their idea was better. If there was going to be another roach crisis, she was certain she could use her abilities to help.

She grinned at the two Humes in greeting, then turned to the Savior determinedly. "I can help as well!"

Last edited:
Awards
"Hm?" Aneda was in the middle of speaking with the rather nervous pilot of one of the flying platforms when she heard someone speak from behind her, clearly trying to get her attention. Slowly turning her head she saw it was a young man, with a younger girl behind him. She listened to him speak, hidden eyes slouched in minor exhaustion. She turned her body to fully face the two when he mentioned his sister offering help however. That caught her off guard a little, when she saw him she figured it was him that wanted to offer his assistance. She diverted her gaze to the girl, who still remained silent. Her brother stepped out of the way, which only seemed to make her even more nervous. Her cheeks were flaring red, yet she stuck out her hand. Aneda looked at her hand for a moment, handshakes weren't really her thing, as she found the ritual odd.

The kind of greeting she knew of was vastly different. It had been a while since she'd done it, so she decided to greet the girl in her own way. Taking the girl's outstretched hand in both of hers she took her index finger and let it point upwards. The girl was bound to notice something about her hands, they were quite warm, almost hot to the touch. Aneda then took her right hand, and brought her index finger to hers. My name is Aneda. She spoke to her through her mind, connecting via the faint magick energy that streamed through the minor contact of their fingers. There is no need to be so timid Mayuka, I can tell that you're a strong individual. I'm thankful for you offering your help. She flashed a shrouded smile and broke the link created by their fingers.

"Oh, me too! Me too!" The Savior blinked a few times as a Magikama in an extravagant dress approached her. She claimed she could help as well, a statement she didn't bother to get her to reinforce. Instead she nodded her head in agreement, and turned back to the flying platform, where she was surprised to see Zagi and Lilim inside. Zagi was sitting back, apparently content waiting until they took off. Lilim was in the passenger side, chatting with the pilot as if he were an old friend. She was worried finding help would be difficult, that people would be too afraid to get involved. For once she was glad she was wrong. As powerful as she was now, she didn't think she could do this alone. Stepping onto the flying platform she told the pilot to start the 'machine' and prepare for take off towards the southwest hospital.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Before she could take any action (not like she exactly needed, or even wanted to) the Roaches were gone. Police had taken care of them and everything. Although, the only thing that they couldn't get rid of was the growing, rotten smell of dead carcass. Maybe it was time to clean up the mess? She stomped her foot, gently, twisted her ankle to the left and right,and the tree behind her dropped all of its sweet-smelling leaves, brushing the disgusting smell away.

Better. She saw Aneda, the Savior, wounded, but was healed by one of the girls. A group of them were by the flying platform, heading towards the Southwest Hospital. A door had been opened. She appraoched Aneda, forcing a small, almost-puppy dog look on her face. "I am Mieanna," she said, pointing daintly towards her chest, with one foot rested upon the platform. "I want to help."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back