• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mollywhopper

While I was reading these posts, an intresting thought came to mind. Well as we all know KHII is nearing its release date. As we all sit in our chairs typing away we wait. March 28th will come and we will all be very happy. This site will be more active then it has ever been with kids everywhere posting about the game. But soon after, the excitment will die down. So my question is:what will you all do in the long years we must wait to get KHIII.

Juicyboix12

Awards
I duno..all i can think of is..when i get kh2 the game, we can always askk questions on this site about the game, a part in the game that we're stuck on or something =P..

_________

http://i1.tinypic.com/rvdhzo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Eclipse

there might not be a kh3, if you check the interview on the khinisder page with nomura, he's not positive if there will be a kh3, he says if there isn't, fans will just have to put their imaginations to the test, but he is already planning out the plot for a sequel, if there IS in fact a kh3, and if there will be, we don't know.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why do you worry for KH3, you dont have Kh2. You havnt even played it.

You people jump to ahead. .-.

darkkingdomkey

first beat kh2 collect everything in it play over and over until it gets dull forget about it 3 years later play it again go on internet and find out kh3 is comeing out thats what happened for me for the first one so never miss with sucess

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Sh-sh-sh-shady...Aftermath (haha)..G G G G G Unit HAHA

Cause we came here to set this party off right lets bounce tonighttt
and if you dont let us throguh the front we'll come through the sideeee

Regardless...I won't be as anxious because I will be older and it will be w/e.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Well...it'll take about four months until this thread begins to wear off from the "KH2 is out" hype... then the Europeans are gonna get it and they'll go "w00t" and the hype might last a week or so...

By that time- everyone will be able to post spoilers and we'll all be on level ground to talk about the Secret Ending and our theories.

This "KH2 is Over" hype will last about a month or two...

So I'm guessing about...6 months tops until after KH2 is released, this place will drop dead.

Wrath of Roxas

Well....Most people will probably go over to the members helping members thing but till KH3 (If there is one *crosses fingers*) then we can just play kh2 to keep us occupied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back