• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► After Sora: Age of Darkness!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC=sorry for the wait.
IC=
Only people true of heart can wield a machine-blade…

Chapter 11: The Battle For The Universe Starts (well, kinda…)

Castle Oblivion, Cloud

“Whoa! Be careful with that thing, Robot Sora.” Cloud said, eyeing the machine gun with horror.

“Don’t call me that!” the robot who did not want to be called Robot Sora said. “I hate being similar to that LOSER, Sora. All he cares about is running around and playing hero. Well, I say he can just go to HELL! And you….. I will kill you first.”

“Then… what do I call you?” Cloud asked.

“Well, Barney was always a nice name. Yeah. Call me that.” Barney (previously known as Robot Sora) said.

“Well.. Okay. Prepare to die.. Barney.” Cloud retorted. He reached back and grabbed his sword. “Omnislash!”

Cloud jumped forward and preformed several consecutive slashes. And, with a sickening boom, the machine gun exploded in the robot’s hand.

“Ughnn!” Barney grunted. “Go to hell, bitch!”

Barney started to transform, his arm turning into some sort of giant automatic machine gun. Barney aimed it directly Cloud’s heart. And Barney fired.

“GGRRR!” Cloud yelled, swinging his sword straight into the bullet. And then, somehow, the bullet split into two. But, they kept going…

The half-bullets wizzed right past cloud’s ears.

“Now…… Omni…. Slash..” Cloud panted, preparing himself for the final blow.

Cloud yet again jumped forward, waiting for the moment to start swinging. He got closer and closer, when, finally, he swung three times, all direct hits.

“AARRGGHH!!!” Barney yelped. He fell to the ground, all four parts of him. “Damn… I… I just….. I just wanted… to… be.. Human…”

“Well, you shouldn’t have been a bitch, then.” Cloud looked down at the decapitated robot, and felt no pity. “Next time, don’t try killing people. Oh, and don’t call yourself Barney.”

Cloud looked around, looking for a way out.

“Now then… where is that Sora…..”

Castle Oblivion, Goofy and Donald

“WWHHAAKK!” Donald screamed as the bullet tore through his head. He closed his eyes, and dropped to the floor.

“DONALD!” Goofy yelled, dropping to his knees. He was to shocked to say anything.

“Heh heh… wait for a moment, as all comes back to him..” Marluxia snickered. He slowly dropped the machine gun. “Now, hopefully it works.. Or.. Well, then we know what is for dinner…”

“Sh-shut up, ya old-” Goofy started to say, but then he looked back at his friend.

Donald’s eyes ripped open. He jumped to his feet, with the power of someone who had regained something that had been lost.

“WWAAKK!! MARLUXIA! You should be Dead!” Donald screamed, pointing at the said villain.

“Ahhh… It worked.. You remember what was lost…” Marluxia sneered. “Now then….. Your turn, Goofy..”

“What, Donald??!!?!?!?! Ya. Ya just got.. Shot…” Goofy struggled.

“Goofy! Don’t resist! We can get our memories back! WAK!” Donald said. He pulled out his mage staff and raised it to the air. “Don’t make me use Thunderaga!”

“Donald……. Well, if ya say so, Donald…..” Goofy said reluctantly.

“Good….. Then… step over here… please…” Marluxia said, pointing to a safe place to shoot him….

Castle Oblivion, Sora and Kairi

“Sora!” Kairi yelled. Sora looked up at his friend, very surprised to see her.

“Kairi! Wait… Kairi?” Sora exclaimed in confusion. “What are you doing here?”

Kairi ran over to Sora, jumping over the remains of Robot Marluxia. “Sora… I had to come and help you…”

Sora grabbed Kairi and hugged her. “Kairi…. I missed you…”

Kairi was surprised at first, but then hugged him back. “Yeah…. So did I…”

“Sorry to break up such a… Happy reunion.” a voice from behind them said.

Sora back, turning around as he went. “Who are you?”

“Call me Alex.” the boy said. “Hey, do you no a guy named Axel?”

Kairi gasped, for Axel had kidnapped her in a time that seemed long, long ago.

“Yeah… Why?” Sora asked, suspicious.

“Well, do you know that there are creatures that are called clones, and I happen to be one?” Alex questioned. “And, did you know that you have one, too?”

“WHAT!?!?!?!?”
Sora and Kairi exclaimed as one.

“Yes, and I need your help to stop Axel. You see, I think that I should start from the beginning….”

The World Of Nightmares

“So, now that we got that out of the way, how about you join New Organization of Nobodies?” Axel said. “And, since you don’t have a heart, you will have to give us one minor thing for this state of the art experience: your soul!”

“What? Wait, I’m not a nobody.. How could I join, then?” Asoax asked. In reality, he had no desire whatsoever to join; he was just stalling for time.

“Yes, that’s right. You are a clone. But, you are a clone of someone who is very important. That is, SORA, the key blade wielder. So, really, we don’t give a damn if you’re a clone, nobody, heartless, or robot. You’re joinin’ anyway.” Axel taunted.

“Well, then, that won’t do.” Asoax said, summoning his new key blade (called Nighmarish Fever; The key blade of the World Of Nightmares.)………

End of Chapter 11

``````````````````````````````````````````````````'''''''''''''''''''''''''

Note: sorry it took so long. Yeah, it ain't that long, and, once again, sorry for the wait.

A person could be traded for a heart……..

Chapter 12: Unlikely Teams

Castle Oblivion, Alex, Kairi, and Sora

“Alright, so, here’s the story.” Alex said, and Sora and Kairi were glad that they could finally have an explanation. “About a year and six months ago, Organization 13 was failing. They had a mission, a mission to regain hearts. So, Xemnas suggested a bold move: Clone themselves.”

“So, of coarse, some were, well, not that happy about it. That group started to plan against the Organization. And, the betraying group choose Marluxia as they’re leader.”

“But, didn’t I take down Marluxia?” Sora asked, then stopped. He had no memory of this event. “Wait…… Why do I think that?”

“I’ll explain. Don’t worry.” Alex continued. “Okay, so Marluxia’s team obtained a mission in this castle: They wanted to control you, Sora. The rest of Organization 13 had Roxas that they could fight back with. But, Marluxia’s team did not.”

“But, they did have Namine, a witch. She changed your memories while you battled through Castle Oblivion. Namine made you think that she was important to you. In a way, she was.” Alex said, glancing at Kairi. “Namine was, of coarse, Kairi’s nobody.”

“And you, Sora, slowly took down Marluxia’s men, or, in Larxene’s case, women. Axel posed as a member, but then allowed Namine to escape. She then warned you of the dangers. And then you took down Marluxia, the leader. Afterwords, you decided that you wanted your old memories back, and Namine obliged. You slept for a year, regaining your memories. ”

“Meanwhile, The rest of the Organization started to clone themselves. For example, Xigbar was cloned into Ibxar. In such way, I was created.”

“But…. How was I cloned?” Sora asked, confused. It was a lot to take in, after all.

“When you battled Xemnas, he obtained some of your DNA. Afterwards, he worked for the Cloned Organization, as they are called. Master Xenumy is Xemnas’s clone. Xemnas wished to become whole again, so he went in search of the one thing that he would need: The Scroll of the Dead. With that, he could transform Xenumy into a heart, with which he could become whole again. See, it all makes sense, doesn’t it?”

“…. Not really. Like-” Sora said, his keyblade appearing in his hand. “why the hell are you helping us?”

“Oh, I’m not the only one. For, look behind you.” Alex said, and they did just that. And there, standing out in the open, was a man with dark brown hair and brown eyes. He was holding… Goofy’s Shield?!?

“Hey, how’s it going?” Yugurex asked. “I’m Yugurex. Nice to meet you.”

“Why do you have Goofy’s Shield?” Sora asked, dumbfounded.

“Wait… you mean he’s not with you?” Yugurex asked, looking around the room. “I sent him off to find Donald a while ago…”

“Maybe….. Maybe they’re in danger!” Sora yelled running for the door. And, as he opened it, there stood…

“Hey Sora. How’s it going.” Cloud said without much enthusiasm. “Haven’t seen you in a while.”

“Cloud…. Cloud!!!” Sora yeled, shaking hands with his friend. “Donald and Goofy might be in danger!” And then, they group strted off, looking for Sora’s previous traveling companions….

Castle Oblivion, Donald, Goofy, and Marluxia

“Alright then, time to get your shot.” Marluxia said, pointing his gun at Goofy’s head. As he squeezed the trigger, time seemed to stop.

Donald’s eye’s seemed to glazed over, and he dropped to the floor, dead. Goofy moved out of the way of the shot, ducking to his best friend.

“Donald. DONALD! You didn’t even get shot again! Why are you injured? Or… Dead?” Goofy cried once again, checking for Donald’s pulse.

“Why, you ask? Because these bullets not only return your forgotten memories… They also corrupt you with darkness!!!” Marluxia said, and then he laughed his evil, annoying laugh.

“Then.. A-Hyuck… You’re gonna pay!” Goofy said, jumping up. In a flash, he was punching Marluxia, beating the crap out of him. “Why… Did… You… kill… My… Friend… ?”

“Because… I wanted to get to Sora…. Through the death of his best friends……” Marluxia gasped, for Gofy saw too much for him. Then, suddenly, Marluxia’s head exploded, revealing a giant spurt of oil.

“What… Marluxia is a robot?” Goofy asked, and suddenly, something must have clicked in his brain, and he was on the floor, weeping for his best friend……

The World Of Nightmares

Asoax jumped at Axel with his Nightmarish fever, and it sliced into Axel’s torso. He swung several more times, before swinging a strong, combo end.

“Take that!” Asoax yelled, jumping back. He was panting slightly, and he already seemed tired.

“Ha Ha Ha…. I’m not what you think. I’m… a…. robot….” Axel said, summoning his chakrams. “Got… It…. Memorized?”

“Then…. How about I send you to the scrap heap?” Asoax asked, and with that, the battle between a cloned keybearer and a robot truly began…………

Castle Oblivion, Xemnas and Xenumy

“Yes…. Thank you, clone brother, for the chance of becoming whole again!” Xemnas stated, absorbing the heart that had once been his brother……..

End of Chapter 12
Yeah, I know, cheap ending. And, the beginning was kind of hard to understand, probably, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back