• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► After Sora: Age of Darkness!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooc*Don't worry. In fact... here goes

Fighting is not the answer, unless it is a trivia question, of course.....

Chapter 9: Mysteries, mysteries.....

The World That Never Was

"Sora, this isn't funny! Get the Hell out here!" Cloud said. He was trying to act cool, but he was actually quite worried.

"You won't find him here." A very familiar voice said. Cloud turned around, only to find no one there.

"Over here." Cloud looked up, only to find a screen with a large face on it. The face looked just like Sora's, though it was more aged, and the eyes were a more lighter blue.

"Wait... are you, Sora from the future?" Cloud asked.

"Right on. You always seemed like a smart one...but then again...." Future Sora(We shall call him FS from now on) said. "In this future, you never found me. You died, searching in all the wrong places. But, Cid created this invention only recently, and I decided to try to change the past, for the better."

"Wow. Now, umm, where were you, right now." Cloud was obviously having a hard time keeping up. But, he was trying his best.

"Castle Oblivion." FS said.

"Never heard of it." Cloud said.

"Well, there is a place in The World That Never Was that will get you there. All you have to do is go to the top of that one tower building, and touch the dark portal. Got it?"

"Yeah, I guess." Cloud said.

"Fine. then, goodbye, and good luck....."

Castle Oblivion(Asoax and Axel)

Axel grabbed Asoax by the arm, while preparing for the keyblade's worst. Yet, he was surprised that nothing happened.Asoax just stod there, in total fear.

"Oh this is to easy!" Axel said, summoning a dark portal in front of him.

"W-Where are you taking me?" Asoax fumbled.

"Oh, my boss wants to talk to you.... and when that happens, it sure as Hell ain't pretty." Axel threw Asoax into the dark portal, and he was not far behind.

Castle Oblivion Basement Floors

"Donald!" Goofy said as he appeared in the room where a person was keeping Donald.

"Goofiiee!" Donald exclaimed, running toward his best pal. They hugged for a while, because they were like brothers who had been separated for a long time.

"All right you two, that's enough." The two looked towad the voice, and it revealed itself as being in an Organization 13 coat.

"Who are you, Ah-hyuck?" Goofy asked the kidnapper.

"Well, if you want to know...." It pulled off its hood, and revealed itself to be one person from the past...

Marluxia.

Castle Oblivion(Sora)

Sora opened his eyes. The last thing he remembered was battling the giant Nobody. He surveyed his surroundings: white walls, with white floors. It seemed strangely familiar....

"Good day, Sora. How's it going?" Sora looked at his captor. He knew their name, even though he couldn't remember them....

Marluxia.

Radient Garden

Yugurex stood where he was, holding the Knight's Shield. He knew what he could with it. He knew the powers that it possessed. And he was excited. For, he knew the good that he could with the shield.... if he was in a good mood, of course...

The portals of light

Kairi had almost made it now. It had taken a while, but she was almost at Castle Oblivion. And, she was almost at the spot where Sora would need her most, and that was time, when everything came back to him...........

End of Chapter 9.

Side not, I now have a new fanfic, but that doesn't mean I'm done with this one, not by a long shot. Also, you're probly thinking, Two Marluxias, is he crazy???. It will all be explained......

strike chaos

wae416 can you post the next chapters this is a great fan-fic and i gotta know what happens next

Hey Hey Hey, I am working on the new chapters as we speak(Or, well, post.). It will be up soon, hopefully. But, I might have to double-post.

ooc* Well, here goes...

Robots are, well, just read the chapter!!!!

Chapter 10: The Memory Aside

The point that connects The World that Never Was and Castle Oblivion

“Whoa. I have never seen anything like this before.” Cloud said, referring to the giant, dark ball of pure energy that stood before him. He had done what F.S. had told him, and now he was almost at Sora’s location. “Its Freakin’ Huge!!!”

Cloud stepped toward it, extending his arm. As soon as he touched it, he was transported to the bottom floor of Castle Oblivion.

“What the heck?” a voice said. Cloud turned around to see the person that he had been searching for. But, there was something different about Sora, something that made him look non-lifelike. Cloud looked more closely, and he saw that Sora’s blue eyes were now an evil red…

“Sora! I finally found you!!!” Cloud exclaimed, yelling with glee.

“Don’t hold your breath, bitch.” Sora said. His keyblade appeared in his hand, but there was something different about that, too. It seemed to be just a piece of metal with paint that was painted on by a five-year-old.

“Sora, what’s going-” Then, Cloud realized what was going on. He had seen enough things today, weird things, that he guessed something completely unrealistic, but, it was right on the spot. “Wait, are you….. A robot??!!?!?!?!”

“Righto, sucker. I guess that it does only take one Cloud to figure out when he is getting fooled by a robot…” Robot Sora said, his key blade turning into a machine gun……..

Castle Oblivion Basement Floors

“Marluxia, what are you doing here??!!” Goofy yelled at the nobody in front of him. “Wait a seccer…. How do I know you??”

“Oh….. Trust me….. You will soon..” Marluxia smiled.

“Stop playing games and tell us whac we wat to know!” Donald said firmly.

“Well, I guess if you want the memories to come back sooner rather than later, I shouldn’t stop you. Just remember… What you learn may be…. Less than desirable.” Marluxia said, his weapon turning into a strange machine gun. “This gun is loaded with the bullets of your memory….. It will only hurt indefinitely………”

Marluxia pointed the gun and pulled the trigger.

Castle Oblivion, Sora

“Marluxia, what are you doing here!!???!?!” Sora asked his capturer. He did not know the person, but he did know that he was not supposed to be here.

“Oh, I am on a little businesses trip.” Marluxia said, his scythe turning into the same machine gun that Donald and Goofy had seen. “The boss wants you to remember.”

“Oh yeah! Well, he got another thing coming!!” Sora said. His key blade appeared at his side, as he had told it to do. “Prepare to die again!” For some reason, Sora remembered that Marluxia was dead. Maybe not all of the memory was gone…

Marluxia shot, but Sora dodged out of the way. He jumped forward and attacked with a swift uppercut that hit Marluxia on the chin.

“Damn!” Marluxia said, blood squirting through his clenched teeth. “I only have a certain amount of ammo! Got to use it wisely!”

“Thanks for sharing. Now, DIE!” Sora said, slashing Marluxia’s chin. His head rolled of, but not sparks went flying everywhere. “What the hell…..”

Suddenly, it all became clear. The “BLOOD” was actually oil, and that meant that Marluxia was…

A Robot.

The World of Nightmares

A dark portal appeared, and out of it flew Asoax, with Axel walking out behind him. Asoax landed with a soft thud. As he got up, he looked at the world surrounding him.

The world was dark, like out of a horror film, and it had strange creatures flying around. Creatures from your worst nightmares.

“Welcome, kid, to The World of Nightmares!” Axel said, stretching out his arms to clarify. “It has all of the lost nightmares from the universe, not to mention a dozen from this world itself. Once used for military training, it is now used as a headquarters for the New Organization Of Nobodies! And you can join now, kids out there, for the price of one minor thing….Your Heart!!”

“Well, I sure don’t want to join for a price as steep as that!” Asoax exclaimed.

“Well, first of all, you don’t even have a damn heart!!!” Axel replied, and that was when Asoax’s nightmare really began…..

The World of Home

“Now, Alex, go and save the worlds!!” a loud, booming voice said.

“Yes, Miss Queen of the Worlds, I am right on it.” Alex said. A lot had happened since he had fought Axel… Time seemed to move differently here.

He had woken up in the Castle of Home, and he was united with the queen. She was, in fact, the very heart of all of the worlds. She had healed him, and now Alex was ready to save the world….

From Himself.

Castle Oblivion, The Portals of Light Entrance

“Made it.” Kairi panted, stopping in front of the big, heavy door in front of her. “Now, hopefully I am not to late! For, Sora should be in big trouble right now!”

Kairi opened the door, seeing an event unfold right in front of her eyes. There was Sora battling Marluxia, with Marluxia getting his head chopped off. Kairi gasped, waiting for blood to start pouring out. But, instead, sparks started flying everywhere, and Kairi made the same realization that Sora had….

End of Chapter 10

Yeah, I know, not much of a cliffhanger at the very end, but, bear with me. Please, PM me your characters! Also, please read my other fic, I shall get a link soon. It is called A Crossover That Will Blow Your Mind. I am Out.

Haku

<3
Excellent chapter, I thought I was watching Terminator for a minute great job!

Haku

<3
Any indication in when the next chapter is coming out? Awesome video as well xD.

Haku

<3
Well I hope to see the next chapter soon but the video was still good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back