• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

advent children

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelda

i realize this is a kh site but i just wanted to know wut everybody thought of FFVII advent children. I know its off topic but i was just curious i just wanted to know from a kingdom hearts fan perspective for those who have seen it, dont want to make a big deal

I

inhiding

What I find funny is that you know that this topic is in the wrong place, yet you still post it here. <.<

Anyway, AC was.. alright. Not as great as I thought it would be, but it has spectacular battle scenes.

Last edited:

Xelda

i figured id get a remark or two, o well..

Last edited:

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
WOOHOO! I love it, and now I can't get enough of it (VIEW MY SIG!) I dunno why I'm so obsessed and loving for it, because I never even finished the game, but thats just me.

pwn_teh_noobz

i liked the graphics and the scenes were well done, but the storyline didn't live up to the ff7 name for me.

but kadaj's english voice = perfection. and barrets, LOL

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
This deosn't even belong HERE. And you EVEN know it! Do NOT EVER post when you KNOW it doesn't belong here. Post where it BELONGS. Follow the rules.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
It was also weird because sometimes the voice went with the mouth, but at other times is made me giggle. Tee hee.

And Inner-Demon, chill out. We don't need someone to ruin the mood of the post, okay?

Xelda

wow r u serious, u people r gonna get uptight over that. The best thing u could do is not reply if your so upset. I shoud have just added a fony kh2 question to cover it up. Sometimes im at a loss, thats y i made sure to to put "from a kingdom hearts fans perspective". if so then you shouldnt be able to have a Cloud Strife picture as your profile pic, i dont understand sometimes

Xelda

"kh fans perspective", anyway i know but i figured i would get a lot of responses from a lot of fans

cloud and ninja

idc whether its kingdom hearts or final fantasy or AC .There all totally awsome.ok i pretty much like it becuase of clouds big mother fu****g sword.when i first heard of it for the PSP i was exided becuase i thought it was a game but the movies just as good.

D

Dexter

Really you guys need to take a chill pill. But yeah, I thought AC was just ALLRIGHT. To me the story-line was O-K, the CG Graohics just blew me away amazing!!! Overall it's a preatty good movie.....

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I thought it was freaking cool how Cloud had so many swords in his motorcycle. He'd stop, it'd open up and he'd grab YET ANOTHER SWORD. I want a sword that is bigger than me....:(

man_of_power

Some of it, i found funny like when Denzel said son of a bitch and Reno himself is funny

Relik

It was good, but I don't think it has a lasting appeal to it. The animation was beautiful the story was much better than FF: The Spirits Within, but overall I don't think it has much of a life ot it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back