• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Advent Children World? ((SPOILERS FOR KH2))

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
You don't have to worry, I know that they won't put a FF7AC world in KH3. It's so obvious. I think us FF (7 specifically) fans are just day dreaming about this world in KH3.

I like the idea, but I know it isn't gunna happen.

people from finalfantasy are guest in kh and your not supposed to bring up a connection to their background but yeah I have to say that would still be the coolest thing ever

I agree with you, No one in KH is connected with the Final Fantasy people, and if Nomura wanted to add FF world, HE WOULD HAVE ALREADY..

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I say Kingdom Hearts remain that and not become 'Fantasy Hearts', it's time for more Disney and some focus on other good Final Fantasy characters for a change.

Seymour and the original element lords as bosses, anyone? :3

Kuja would be kinda cool, too :O

~Dorian Gray

New2Ya

I'm lost...
You don't have to worry, I know that they won't put a FF7AC world in KH3. It's so obvious. I think us FF (7 specifically) fans are just day dreaming about this world in KH3.

I like the idea, but I know it isn't gunna happen.

Hehe, glad you put the "FF (7 specifically) fans" in it, but you could've been more specific. FF fans have nothign to do with FF7 fans, but FF7 fans do have something to do with FF fans.

FF7 is my least fav FF... If the game would ever take over otehr titles, I will never buy any game again.

Man I love ppl like u, I also have had enough of FFVII.
Glad to hear, at least Im not alone on this. :cool:

DarkRiku13

Not to be rude...,but Im getting tired of people who want to see Cloud all the time in KH series......its not Cloud's story.....he had his own in FFVII ,FFVIIAC,FFVIIACC and he was involved in KH,KHCoM,KHII ....Enough!!!!!!!!
My opinion is that KH should contain some FF stuff (NOT VII ,more like X or XII and XIII which are new) and some Disney stuff....but the 96% of the game should be about KH ,most of the cutscenes and fmv's should be a bout it...

Agreed, well said, I think perhaps that maby the Cloud senerio in KH2 was a bit well....too involving, like you said, Cloud does have his own story, and Noruma should perhaps lay off a bit of him in the KH universe and perhaps make a half ass spinoff with him in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back