• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Advent Children World? ((SPOILERS FOR KH2))

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon X

Website
www.xanga.com
First off, if u haven't beaten Sephy in KH2...LEAVE, or you'll get spoiled...lol. Ok, so I was thinking today in school while I was bored. You know how after u beat Sephy, him and Cloud battle it out and eventually teleport to "Their own world". Well do u think that world could be a Advent Children world? And you have to go there to make sure Cloud is ok or something and u learn that Cloud defeated Sephy, but a new enemy arose...Kadaj!!

81a56fc8.jpg

And Cloud needs Sora and the gangs help to defeat him!! Come on guys u know that world would own all!! Tell me what u think. :)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Enough with the FF7 crap! The game is old news... Im sick of it. Sorry, but FF7 had its playtime, time for the real FF games to step up. Games like FF6, FF8, FF9 and FF10... And of course FF12...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
^Lol, how SICK would it be if we get a Showdown of Fate 3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10 etc, until KH dies?

Cloud should just die or something...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I think the world would be fun. Although I never got the movie, though. But anyway, I doubt it would happen unless they get rid of all the FF Characters on the other worlds like Auron, Squall, Tifa on Hollow Bastion and all. The only way they'll make that a world would be to get rid of the FF Characters on the other worlds.

PLUS, Sora said they went somewhere else, remember?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
In the next one, they should show Cloud fall out of a portal all beaten and bruised. And then have him tell Sora that he finally destroyed Sephiroth. There. The End. No more Sephiroth crap. He doesn't do anything anyway except have annoying boss fights for no reason.

Bring in a new side story rivalry like Zidane and Kuja. Enough with this FF7, it's already poisoning KH and the gaming industry.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^If there is to be any FF world put into the game. It should be Ivalice.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Their would only be once excuse to add this specified world. Unless their is a showdown of fate 3, which seems doubtful, (american ver. KH didn't get the first which sucked :\) then there really isn't much of a chance of it occuring. >_> possibley if the two returned, but if not, then i really can't picture it happening.

ozymandius

thinking today in school while I was bored. You know how after u beat Sephy, him and Cloud battle it out and eventually teleport to "Their own world". Well do u think that world could be a Advent Children world? And you have to go there to make sure Cloud is ok or something and u learn that Cloud defeated Sephy, but a new enemy arose...Kadaj!!

ummm...that would be a pretty sweet world but its never gonna happen...

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Come on, u don't want to see what happens to them? Like who won or something?

That would be awkward if Sephiroth won. (but it wouldn't happen)

Didn't Nomura already say that he wouldn't make any FF-based worlds?

Maybe they'd make an exception for a FF:AC world. (like Midgar or something) But it probobly won't happen.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I don't see why everyone hates FFVII. It was milked to death, but so were plenty of other beloved games, KH being one of them. It was a good game, with some good spinoffs, as well.

DoC was fun, AC was sheer eye candy I still watch just for the visuals, and CC looks like it'll be another worthwhile title. Not to mention the original game itself, one of the best of it's time and still one of my favorite games.

Whining about it won't change anything, it just makes you look annoying :\

Oh, and a AC world would suck. The movie excelled with great animation, but there wasn't enough of a story to really build a whole level off of it. Showdown of fate isn't even necessarily canon, it was optional, after all.

~Dorian Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back