• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ad Hoc Party Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Thanatos

As you all know BBS is coming out soon. I'm sure alot of you don't know how to set up Ad Hoc Party yet so I looked for a guide and couldn't find anything so far. I also didn't know if this thread belonged here so feel free to move it if it doesn't.

To link your psp to your ps3 to play Ad Hoc Party(AHP) you need:
-a PS3
-a PSP
-a game capable of AHP
-an Internet router
-an extra Internet chord

It's relatively simple if you think about it, but here's the steps:

-First things first, go download Ad Hoc Party from the Ps Store(it's free)
-Connect your PS3 to your Internet router with the extra chord
-Set your PS3 Internet connection settings to wired(they wil ask something like "Enabled or abled and just choose the opposite if it isn't already wired previously)
-Set your PSP AHP channel to Auto(this is found in the "Network Settings")
-Start whatever game you wish to play and enter the online lobby, then sit and wait
-Start the AHP game you downloaded from the PS Store
-When you are in the world of ad hoc then you look around for players that have the cooresponding game ad you do.

This is it!! Fairly simple like I said, but if there is still problems then it's probably something wring with your PS3, PSP, Router, etc. Let me know if it doesn't work and I'll try to help.

Now go have fun in Ad Hoc Party!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back